All reviews waffles room was clean dairy queen gas station truck stop continental breakfast front desk lady coffee maker an overnight stay refrigerator and microwave non smoking next morning one night stay housekeeping staff south carolina nila motel
Reviewed 15 December 2017

Stayed there several trips from north to south. Always clean. Large flat screen TV, microwave, refrig, iron & ironing board, hair dryer. Self-serve breakfast. Homemade waffles. Good room for a food price. Good location off of 95S. Owner went out of her way to accommodate me on late night arrival. Non-smoking motel. Rooms smell fresh.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 December 2017

The location was perfect it was 3 miles from where I was visiting on business. The rooms were very clean. Normally a non franchise hotel off the highway you would expect to be dirty and stank! This hotel has new carpet , I do not smoke and I do not smell smoke anywhere! So the comment about the smoke is nonsense...

I am also on the internet provided at NO CHARGE to me works perfect...

Room Tip: I stayed in 205 it was perfect.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

I frequent the Charleston and Columbia areas quite often for work and to visit friends. When I come to this area, there is only one place I stay, Peach Tree! Don’t get me wrong, this is no resort hotel. Not everything in life is $300 and comes with a mint on the pillow. Though if you are looking for a great deal, sweet hospitality, and a clean room, this is the place! After traveling to 32 States this year and putting 60k miles on my car in 11 months, I can say I am pretty close to expert level when it comes to keeping a budget and still getting a nice place to stay for the night.

Also, don’t forget to go to Shugs Soul Food Experience Restaurant up the road. It is amazing!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2017

Dirty run down facility. Non smoking rooms smelled of smoke. Advertised internet did not work. Breakfast was an absolute joke, couldn't even get a decaf coffee! We were travelling with family and our suggestion to stay at this hotel was very embarrassing.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

I am mystified as to how this hotel got a 4 star rating. We stayed in a handicapped room, the shower stall had black mold all around the floor. Otherwise the bathroom was clean. The beds were ancient, not just old. The bed skirt was 1/2 on and 1/2 jammed under the mattress. The bed did appear clean. The tv was VERY snowy analog. The lamp between the bed was broken, didn't work at all. Changed bulbs to check. A lot could be heard from the other rooms. Breakfast was ok, waffles, donuts, cereal, bagels. Unless you are dead tired or desperate skip this one.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business