Econo Lodge(Saint George)
USD 61
Knights Inn St George(Saint George)
USD 59
USD 50
Elite Inn(Saint George)
USD 66
USD 61
Days Inn St George(Saint George)
USD 62
USD 62
USD 52
Orbitz.com
Priceline
All reviewswafflesroom was cleandairy queengas stationtruck stopcontinental breakfastfront desk ladycoffee makeran overnight stayrefrigerator and microwavenon smokingnext morningone night stayhousekeeping staffsouth carolinathe breakfast areanila
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

I frequent the Charleston and Columbia areas quite often for work and to visit friends. When I come to this area, there is only one place I stay, Peach Tree! Don’t get me wrong, this is no resort hotel. Not everything in life is $300 and comes with a mint on the pillow. Though if you are looking for a great deal, sweet hospitality, and a clean room, this is the place! After traveling to 32 States this year and putting 60k miles on my car in 11 months, I can say I am pretty close to expert level when it comes to keeping a budget and still getting a nice place to stay for the night.

Also, don’t forget to go to Shugs Soul Food Experience Restaurant up the road. It is amazing!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 November 2017

Dirty run down facility. Non smoking rooms smelled of smoke. Advertised internet did not work. Breakfast was an absolute joke, couldn't even get a decaf coffee! We were travelling with family and our suggestion to stay at this hotel was very embarrassing.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

I am mystified as to how this hotel got a 4 star rating. We stayed in a handicapped room, the shower stall had black mold all around the floor. Otherwise the bathroom was clean. The beds were ancient, not just old. The bed skirt was 1/2 on and 1/2 jammed under the mattress. The bed did appear clean. The tv was VERY snowy analog. The lamp between the bed was broken, didn't work at all. Changed bulbs to check. A lot could be heard from the other rooms. Breakfast was ok, waffles, donuts, cereal, bagels. Unless you are dead tired or desperate skip this one.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank janiew48
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed here for 3 weeks on business. The price was great and the location was good too. Right next to I-95. No problems in the room and the housekeeping was promt as well. Didn't expect much for $50 bucks a night, but I was satisfied.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 October 2017

I recently stayed at this hotel a few times as I was traveling quite a bit. The room are clean, and on the weeknights it seems I have the place to myself which means it is very quiet. I met the owner and she said that she had a different employee who handled some things wrong which is why she got a few not so favorable reviews. She said that its taken care of and things are going much better. I had had no issues in the two times I have stayed there.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends