Econo Lodge(Saint George)
USD 61
Knights Inn St George(Saint George)
USD 59
USD 50
Elite Inn(Saint George)
USD 66
USD 61
Days Inn St George(Saint George)
USD 62
USD 64
Sleep Inn(Walterboro)
USD 62
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 69/night.

USD 52
Orbitz.com
USD 69
All reviewswafflesroom was cleandairy queengas stationtruck stopcontinental breakfastfront desk ladycoffee makeran overnight stayrefrigerator and microwavenon smokingnext morningone night stayhousekeeping staffsouth carolinathe breakfast areanila
Reviewed 29 September 2017 via mobile

We've used the Peach Tree for some years in our commute to and from our summer home and found it reliably clean and convenient. The problem is, we need to get an early start and for two stays in a row now we've arrived at the lobby shortly after 6:30 AM (when breakfast should be available) and found the lobby locked. As other guests accumulate and ring the bell, call, and knock on the glass, nothing happens. Today it was about 7:15 when the clerk came to unlock the door. No apology until I warned her at checkout that it was bad for business. Once. .. who knows. Twice is a pattern. Late risers may never notice or care. If you need to leave early, beware.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Booked online during evacuation from Florida. Rang bell and banged on glass for 10 minutes before front desk clerk came around the corner, disheveled from the wake up call. Could not find our reservation and had to ask what amount we had booked at. I paid the $97 (including tax) because I had been traveling 11 hours and needed a place to sleep. Room had dirty toilet with paper floating in it. Beds were hard. Stayed 5 hours, had quick breakfast of toast and coffee. Would not recommend. Reminded me of type of establishment rented by the hour.

Room Tip: book elsehwere.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank vaborn1
Reviewed 13 September 2017

We are members of The Regal Swan Foundation, Inc. We evacuated our home and headed north to avoid Hurricane Irma. We looked around for a hotel in the South Carolina area. NONE available. We happened on the St.George area. We found the Peach Tree Inn. The front desk staff was incredible as was the housekeeping staff. Kudos to Nicci and Rebecca.

Although the trip wasn't planned and it was a rather upsetting time, the staff at the Peach Tree Inn made our short trip enjoyable and stress free! The rooms are clean, there is a laundry area, and food across the street. Added bonus, near I-95.

The best part of the whole trip, Peach Tree Inn accepts pets and we were able to bring our dog with us! We would recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the area.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

I walked in to get breakfast and the owner and the desk clerk was really nice and helpful. I came in alil late when they closed breakfast now and the owner still let me eat a waffle. She was really sweet.

Stayed: September 2017
Reviewed 31 August 2017

If you pay $50 for a nights stay and expect the 5 star accommodations shame on you and this is definitely not the place for you. However, if you are looking for an inexpensive, climate controlled, clean place to sleep after many hours on the road then here is a good a place as any. We were a family of 3 stopping for a one night stay and the room was as expected. Staff was pleasant, the bathroom was clean. The hot water was hot and cold was cool. Since mattress comfort is subjective I will not comment but I did sleep the whole night through and did not hear any outside noises.

I also cannot comment on the internet as I did not utilize it.

The room had a mini-fridge which came in handy. Do not remember if it had a microwave though. The breakfast buffet is very limited but then again the room only cost around $50. This is what many families would spend on breakfast alone.

My one complaint is I only found one ice machine on property and it could hardly fill my two 30 oz Arctic cups.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family