All reviewswafflesroom was cleandairy queengas stationtruck stopcontinental breakfastfront desk ladycoffee makeran overnight stayrefrigerator and microwavenon smokingnext morningone night stayhousekeeping staffsouth carolinanilamotel
Reviewed 23 May 2016

Tonight I found this hotel by internet. The hotel is clean, facilities well done, and very reasonable price. Also the owner(lady in check in desk) is very friendly, nice and cool.
I will be beck and stay this hotel again in mid August.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 May 2016

We stayed here on a trip to FL. It had good reviews and it was cute from the outside. The lady who checked us in didn't speak very well English so that was a little bit of a hassle. We needed several rooms and one of the rooms she gave us, already had someone in it. We unlocked the door and walked in on some guy laying in bed. The lady apologized and gave us another room, but that is still a very bad mistake. It was reasonably priced and you basically get what you pay for. Also, one of the rooms we got (just one of them) you could see outside when looking around & under the room door. I also had hair in my bed, which I know could have been from housekeeping, but it still should not have been there. This was an okay stay, but if there is another, nicer place to stay nearby I would recommend staying there and not here. Oh and also, one of the rooms (again, just one of them) didn't get hardly any t.v. channels.

• Stayed: February 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank Crystal L
Reviewed 17 May 2016

The room was very clean. Flat screen TV, air conditioning, the bathroom was clean, everything was of great quality and it was affordable. I had never heard of this hotel before but I would stay there again and I would recommend it to anyone.

Room Tip: If u have a lot of luggage, ask for a room that has parking in front.
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 May 2016 via mobile

Very comfortable & clean. Good beds. Late arrival no problem. Good air conditioner. I would come back again I will recommend to all my friends and family,front desk nila was very welcoming and helpful

Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 April 2016 via mobile

OK......I just needed a place to crash for 8 hours and sleep. I didn't want to pay much - and I didn't. Only about $60. The room wasn't really clean. It was outdated. The tv worked as did the shower. I just had the feeling I was staying in a tired, obviously dirty motel. And I was.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled solo