“Great burger”
Review of Grumpy Brothers

Grumpy Brothers
Ranked #13 of 305 Restaurants in Rock Hill
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

Hubby and I just had the Carolina slw burger. Delicious! Big burger with great slaw and chili. Probably in the top 10 burgers I've ever eaten.

1  Thank susangG5723FP

Reviewed 18 March 2017 via mobile

Really good food. The cheeseburgers are amazing. Nice casual atmosphere. Variety of homemade desserts. Easily accessible.

1  Thank Cat C
Reviewed 14 March 2017

Casual and fun atmosphere. Great menu with different sounding options. We had the chicken pita and the Greek Chicken Cheese steak. Wow! So good we ordered shrimp and grits to go. Would definitely recommend this place. One thing to note, you order at the counter and they serve you at the table.

1  Thank Darla M
Reviewed 12 March 2017 via mobile

I had the David Pearson burger which is a delicious burger topped with amazing melted homemade pimento cheese and fried green onions. The bun was soft and fabulous (I tend to love my bread) and it came with a regular pickle spear or fried...had to go with the fried - duh! It also came with thick cut seasoned fries. I can honestly say it was the best burger I have ever had, hands down! The whole meal was great and my family felt the same. Staff was also extremely friendly. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

I have eaten here twice and it is quite good. I have had the pimento cheese sandwich with a side of wasabi cole slaw. The sandwich was good but the star was the cole slaw. On my next visit I had the grilled cheese with a bowl of bottomless soup. I had the Brunswick stew which was a bit sweet. I tried my husband's chili and it was very good, just enough heat. I will be back.

Been to Grumpy Brothers? Share your experiences!