“Rave Review for Rustic Table”
Review of Rustic Table

Rustic Table
Price range: USD 4 - USD 29
Reviewed 24 December 2017 via mobile

I love this quaint restaurant! The dishes are unique and delicious! Grilled asparagus was one item that I tried and I think it was the best I have ever eaten. My burger was cooked to perfection! My friend’s seafood dish was delicious. The menu offers such a wide variety... it was difficult to choose! The staff was very attentive and offered great recommendations. Though we arrived to dine late after a full day of work and shopping, we were not rushed and enjoyed our meal in a relaxed atmosphere. It was a great way to end the day!

1  Thank Paula R

Reviewed 22 December 2017 via mobile

The menu is very southern but the preparation is high class. Their spin on southern favorites is amazing and very tasty.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

Absolutely the best filet I've had here at the beach in 28 years of living here! Cooked to perfection! I had the Filet & Oysters & my friend had a Scallop special. Both meals were a taste treat! Everything was perfectly prepared and the presentation was lovely as well. Our waitress, Heather, was a shear delight and her knowledge and service just put this perfect meal over the top! So much so that we purchased gift certificates and went back on Sunday to try out their Sunday brunch. Another awesome meal and we lucked out and got Heather as our waitress again! I really love the farm to table approach and that they use local farms for their ingredients too! The prices are not bad for the quality of food you are getting. Looking forward to my next meal there!

1  Thank Beachbumgirl222
Reviewed 17 December 2017 via mobile

Living in Charleston you can get a bit fussy and snobby about restaurants and food. So I must admit I didn’t have high expectations but was I wrong.

Firstly Heather our waitress was amazing. We were a group of 9 running a little late for BrookGreen gardens. She immediately explained that she and the kitchen staff were aware our situation and they would get us out and on our way ASAP but to enjoy ourselves.!! Did they deliver yes indeed they did.
I cannot say enough about the food. We had the meatloaf, chicken, Fish, Pasta and chicken fried steak. Not one of us was disappointed. I would drive the 70 miles from Charleston for that meatloaf.
Again Heather and the management are excellent. I will definitely be back to try some of the other choices. Pawleys Island you are very lucky to have such a great spot.

Mark

Reviewed 28 November 2017

This restaurant focuses on Southern style food. The portions, for us, were just overwhelming and heavy. My husband ordered meat loaf and mashed potatoes. He didn't care for the heavily-spiced meatloaf and the portion of potatoes was huge. I ordered a salad topped with flounder. The salad was acceptable (nothing outstanding) and topped with a huge piece of fried flounder. I, obviously, didn't pay attention to the menu because for me topping a salad with fried protein defeats the purpose of having a salad. We ate here about a year ago so things may have changed.