“Good Mexican food”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 May 2017

We were in Pawleys Isalnd looking for Mexican food. We found and used Groupon Coupons and saved $. Good Mexican food. Fast service. Good chips and salsa.

Reviewed 18 January 2017

This is a good place to get a fast and ok meal.They sell a lot of mex drinks and the food is ok.They can get you in and out somewhat fast.

Reviewed 29 December 2016

I am not a Mexican food lover but tried it anyway. Starts off with a basket of warm nachos with a bowl of salsa. They are light and delious. Lunch we had fajitas. They are freshly cooked and come on a hot plate and another plate with all the fixings. You have to make your own. There was so much food that we had to bring a box home and for sure good for another meal for the two of us. I would go back for sure. Had a groupon discount so the price was excellent. Suggest get a groupon ticket and you will be pleasantly surprised.

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

Met up with friends for drinks after work. The restaurant was pretty busy, but the wait wasn't long. Bartender Hector recommended a 'shorty' when I mentioned I didn't like sour mix that much but enjoyed margaritas. Totally worth it, exactly what I was going for. Food was great, and did take long to come out, especially considering how busy they were. Def will be back

Thank J. Aaron L
Reviewed 22 December 2016

We visited Habaneros because my son had recommended it highly. What we experienced was okay, but not highly recommendable. The food was what one would expect at a typical "Mexican" restaurant which was disappointing. My wife's chicken was decent, but the food I had contained "ground beef", but the texture and taste was very odd. Texture aside, the food was downright bland, other than the flavor in the stuffed pepper itself, not the filling. We ordered a Margarita, which we had to ask for again after a while because the waiter forgot to order it. I will go back one more time to give this place another shot, hoping this was just an off day for them, and if it's better I will review again.