Guesthouse Inn Pageland
TripAdvisor
USD 82
USD 95
QualityInn
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 30 June 2016

Guest house inn provides the minimum in this area that lacks national chains. It provides the minimum in terms of luxury : cheap furniture. Basic microwave and refrigerator. No breakfast but the area has almost all the fast food chains less than a mile away. The linen and the towels are old and need to be replaced but the room is clean and the bath room is spotless. TV not too bad.

Room Tip: I recommend 2nd floor rooms. No elevator but the motel is only 2 stories.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

Came to Pageland for a funernal. Needed a place just to spend the night. Easy to find, right on a main road. Room with king bed, plenty of room for 2. Clean & quiet. Would stay again, if ever in town.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 September 2015 via mobile

I have stayed here twice while in the area. No hassle booking my room. Plenty of parking( I drive an 18 wheeler), and the rooms are very comfortable. All amenities are in your room fridge, microwave, clean bathroom, and work station. I will stay here when in the area -best value for the money.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 April 2015

What a great place, great service, clean rooms friendly atmosphere, reasonable prices. I deliver right down the road and had to spend the night and not many truck stops around, had area for couple of semis and it's right in town.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 January 2015 via mobile

I arrived to find an immaculately clean lobby and a smiling face. The pictures of the the Guest Lodge are beautiful but, do not serve its justice. I had booked my rooms so check-in was speedy and hassle-free. I entered a small but very clean room (I'm OCD), I was relieved the lobby wasn't a "front". I have traveled alot from coast to coast and stayed in many hotels, motels, and lodges of the sort. The towels were clean. The carpet was clean. The bed I slept in was great. I found out the next morning from the manager all the mattresses are brand new since everything has been remodeled. My call to the front desk to ask about Wifi accessibility and was answered immediately. Did I mention the night clerk offered to drive me to pick up the pizza from Pizza Hut I had ordered? All because it is a small town they don't offer delivery or even cab service. This is a place that cares about patronage. It shows in every aspect. The manager lives on premises.... That makes a difference here!

Stayed: December 2014, travelled with family