See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 November 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 2 November 2017

The bedding smelled. The bathroom leaked. There was ducktape holding things up. It was a mess. They where completely booked so the money is there for small upgrades but clearly the dont care about the establishment. I would rather sleep in my car than stay there ever again!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 September 2017

Only gave 1 star because I HAD to pick a rating . Otherwise , it’s a no go . My boyfriend and I stayed here Saturday , September 23, 2017. The gentleman at the front gave us room 120 (in the back area). When we looked inside the room ; the room had a weird stanch , some covers were on the floor (the ones that were on the bed had big holes in them) , and the trash can was ON the sink. The room had NOT been cleaned . I was so angry. Went back to the front , got the key to room 121. Soon as we turned on the lights , a bug was on the A/C controller , one was on the lamp, and one even crawled on my boyfriend’s drink ! We were DISGUSTED ! We normally don’t have an issue when we book there because we always get a room on the FRONT but this time we were unlucky. TWICE may I add. And no , they don’t believe in refunds . PLEASE DO NOT STAY HERE. Take your money elsewhere. There is a Rodeway Inn and Econo Lodge Inn & Suites around the same price , located a couple miles past McDonalds (coming from Super 8).

Room Tip: Choose a room on the hotel front. Do not accept a room in the back because you will be disappointed.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple