Wyndham put us up at the Avista for four nights as part of a timeshare pitch, so we were not expecting much. To our pleasant surprise, this was a modern, clean hotel and our one-bedroom villa had an expansive from the balcony beach view despite being on the side. The kitchen area was cramped but fairly well stocked with utensils, etc. The Bosch washer-dryer combo was much welcome. All staff except the front-desk person who checked us in were most pleasant.
Parking is a pain - the garage is disconnected and across the street and it seems tighter than most garages. Unbelievably, there is no bicycle rack anywhere on the property, forcing guests and employees to lock up wherever they can find - not a good look for an otherwise solid place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- One of North Myrtle Beach's newest oceanfront condominium resorts. Extraordinary features and architectural beauty combine to offer visitors the ultimate vacation experience. A condo to suit your every need and provide the finest experience possible; this is what differentiates between an average resort and the Avista Resort. As one of the first guests to have the opportunity to enjoy the experience of our new resort it will be our pleasure to serve you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hooroo Pty Ltd, Booking.com, lastminute.com.au, Evoline ltd, Wotif.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Avista Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Avista Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Avista North Myrtle Beach
- Avista Hotel n Myrtle Beach