“Best Stay Ever”
QUEEN BED
MASTER-KING BED
2 QUEEN BEDS
QUEEN BED
Consider book a Myrtle Beach vacation rental on iTrip today!
Imagine yourself on the Myrtle Beach SkyWheel! Take a Myrtle Beach vacation now!
Miles and miles of beautiful beaches await you on your Myrtle Beach vacation!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Marthaple...
North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
“Best Stay Ever”
Reviewed 27 April 2016 for a stay in April 2016
person found this review helpful

Dear Prospective Guest,

My name is Martha and I stayed in unit 301 at North Beach Resorts in North Myrtle Beach South Carolina. I received excellent care from the staff at iTrip. They were professional and always available if I had any questions. This was my first time reserving my accommodations through iTrip or any online travel agency. I was a little apprehensive because of the horror stories you hear about booking online. However after viewing the picture of this unit I wanted to reserve it immediately. I called Mr. Branham and he responded within 15 minuets of my call. I then reserved the dwelling. Several weeks later after placing my reservations. I was unable to locate the address given for iTrip in an email. I could not pull it up on Google maps or anything. I called Mr.Branham immediately and he explained why. He then gave the number to the office. I spoke with a young lady who explained that they were directly behind the Harley Davison Shop. I was still nervous because I couldn't locate it online. In fact I didn't find many reviews and very little information about iTrip as well. However on the day of my arrival it was exactly where they said it would be. They staff greeted me with a smile. My check in package was ready and so was the condominium.

We entered the unit and it was breath taking just like the pictures. The condo was nicely decorated, the entire place was beautiful. The view from the living room made you feel as though you were standing on the beach. From the kitchen you could see the beach and the ocean. At night I would cut the lights off in the unit and open the doors. I would sit in the living room, relax, enjoy the view and listened the peaceful sounds of the waves hitting the shore. I was blown away by the elegant décor and the view from the unit. Every room was simply lovely. The beds were comfortable to say the least. There was plenty off storage space, appliances, dishes, cookware, eating utensils, pots and pans. The unit overly accommodated the needs of my family of 12. The balcony areas was clean and the patio furniture was very nice. I really loved the rocking chairs. The facility was awesome. The pool area was huge there were so many to choose from. However I enjoyed floating around the lazy river with grand baby she loved it. Any and everything you could think of was there. Overall I really enjoyed my stay. I wish I could have stayed longer. Thanks to the staff of iTrip you are the greatest. By the way Mr.Braham you were right." Once you stay here, you will not want to stay any where else." Please give them a try you will not be disappointed.

Pleasantly Pleased,

Martha and Family

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The unit
Liked least: Nothing everything was awesome
Travelling group: Large Group
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Nik H
Kansas City, Kansas
“Penthouse experience and easy access to great golf.”
Reviewed 4 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015

We had a good time and enjoyed the Condo.

Five guys for a 4 day golf trip to Myrtle and we wanted to have a nice place with a bedroom and bathroom for each guy. The PH03 unit worked out great for us. Awesome balcony overlooking the pool complex and the Beach. Wonderful living room to chill and a nice size dining table to spread out and eat in comfort.

Very convenient to great North Myrtle Beach golf courses and grocery and liquor stores near by. Also nice bars and restaurants a 3 wood away.

Definitely would stay there again and try to get the very end unit for an even better view of the beach.

Nik

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Spaciousness and Awesome Beach View
Liked least: Kitchen Knives
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing