We have been to the Prince Resort two times a year for the past five years. Stay in the Tower across the street in a marsh view suite. Have a great view of the marsh and also great view of the ocean looking up the coast. Staff has always been great to work with and have always been able to accomodate my selection of rooms. Great location and right on the beach with a pier.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Comfortable, modern accommodations await you at beautiful Prince Resort, situated at the entrance to The Cherry Grove Pier. Find built-in fun along with easy access to all the excitement of the Grand Strand at your finger tips! You are our top priority here at Prince Resort. Whether you visit the beach for a romantic getaway for two or a large family reunion, let us make your ocean experience the best one, ever! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with lastminute.com.au, Booking.com, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Expedia APAC, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Prince Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Prince Resort Condos Hotel North Myrtle Beach
- Prince Hotel Condos
- Prince Hotel North Myrtle Beach