All reviews great unit living room off season across the street the kitchen couch rental sheets balcony condo ocean
Reviewed 13 June 2017

# 803 Tidemaster VERY comfortable condo. Beautifully decorated and great layout. Wish I had been able to book for longer. Hopefully, next time around! TideMaster is for responsible adults, so if your concern is noise and unruly neighbors, this is a good bet.
Very adequate sized balcony. Only complaint is that a service man came to deliver a new dishwasher unbeknownst to me and I got a call after the fact with an apology. Communication could be better between tenant/owner/Grand Strand Resorts, but overall this is my very favorite pick. Would love to book again. Thank you.

Room Tip: Very comfortable size.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Lisa T
Reviewed 14 August 2016

Our most relaxed beach vacation ever. My husband and I stayed in the master, our 32-year-old nephew stayed in the "middle room," and my brother and his 17-year-old son had separate beds in the front room. Each bedroom has its own bath, and the rooms don't adjoin, so everyone has privacy. Also when others stayed up late watching TV in the living room, I didn't even hear it from the adjoining master bedroom. The beds and living room furniture were very comfortable. The oversize balcony is open on two sides and gets the morning sun, and you can see the curving shoreline and the Myrtle Beach pavilion in the distance when you look south. I spent many hours reading, dozing, and watching the waves from the comfort of the chaise lounge on the balcony. The elevator is near the front door of the condo & takes you down to the pool area & the wooden walkway to the beach. Also when you arrive, you can pull right in front of the elevator and use the shopping carts and luggage carriers they provide, so unloading was painless. We then parked in the Tidemaster lot directly across the street because the few parking spots out front were all taken. At first I was worried about parking across the street, but it turned out to be no big deal. The beach is easy to access and not as crowded as when you stay at a larger facility. North MB's Main Street is five blocks away. We ordered and picked up food twice from Hoskin's on Main Street & recommend it. The large seafood platter ($20, deep fried or broiled) is enough for two people & there's plenty of other stuff on the menu for those who don't like seafood. It was ready in 10 minutes. We recommend it! There's a Friendly's a mile away on Rt. 17, so we had our favorite ice cream (Forbidden Chocolate) in the freezer the entire week. A great week, no complaints.

Room Tip: We loved Tidemaster 502.
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank carlarae
Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

It was gorgeous.. The room was big...clean and very spacious...Everything we needed was at our finger tips.. The kitchen was a dream... Beautiful wall art..and everything was close by...the whole entire place was clean and very private with protection.... I had a blast...Mrs. Lillian.. Thanks a million

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank Justice L
Reviewed 3 January 2016

We spent New Years in unit 502 with my two sisters and their families. The condo was comfortable for us all (6 adults and one teenager). The balcony has a great beach view, and at this time of the year, we could see the sunrises and sunsets from there. The complex is also conveniently located for walking to the shops and restaurants or clubs on Main Street of Ocean Drive.

The unit is well-equipped kitchen-wise and in terms of towels and sheets and it was clean. The carpet and furniture are fairly old, and the unit and complex have some musty-smelling parts (especially the kitchen cabinets and the stairwells). That is probably due to the front beach location and also the fact that this year has been very rainy in SC. The unit owners and condo complex may want to start planning for a cosmetic makeover to keep competitive with newer properties in North Myrtle Beach especially if they want to compete for longer term renters.

Seaside Vacations, the management company, was very nice to work with. They offered the fourth night free when renting three nights during the off-season. That made this a very reasonable rate--much less than we've paid for equivalent locations on beaches in Northwest Florida.

We would definitely consider renting from Seaside again, and we would also strongly consider Tidemaster 502 for a future weeekend in North Myrtle Beach.

Thanks!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank Ltmc01
Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

My family and I stayed in room 106 of the Tidemaster for a week and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. I'm sure all the rooms are different but 106 was a very spacious 3BR, 3BA unit it was also clean and well stocked with items we needed. It overlooked the pool and was just high enough to see over the dunes to the ocean. You may want to get a higher room to get a better view but we liked it just fine. The Tidemaster has 2 elevators so we never waited very long. There was plenty of parking although most of it was across the street. The pool is one of the biggest I've seen and there was a small kiddie pool as well. The beach in front of the condo was never really crowded until about a block away on each side where there were bigger hotels. The Tidemaster is within walking distance(1/2 mile) of the Ocean Drive amusement park, dining and shopping which was very nice. I would highly recommend staying here for your vacation.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family