All reviews beach access across the street accept pets barefoot landing never stay anywhere else perfect location a great place to stay tile floors full kitchen pool area vacation microwave ocean rates pots sand
Reviewed 5 April 2017

This placed looked a little scary from the outside. I was looking for something on a budget for me and my pooch for a couple of nights just to get away and be close to the beach. The inside of the room was beautiful. Not dated at all. The guy at the front desk was so nice and he said if I was not happy with my room he would gladly refund my money. I like the large balcony upstairs, with lounge chairs and a view of the ocean. They provide a couple of nice chairs outside of each room and smoking buckets outside. NON smoking rooms which is great and only 30$ per animal per stay. excellent price form my pooch. The floors in the room are all tile, showers are new and clean and the beds are very comfortable. The housekeeper truly takes pride in her work. My room was spotless. close to barefoot landing. Lots of things to do. The man who runs the place is so nice, excellent service and he lets you know the coffee is ready in the morning. He makes it in the office. The only thing I was just a little disappointed to have to pay full price and the pool was not open. I would have liked to dip In the pool tomorrow if the sun allowed for it. But he wasn't able to open the pool quite yet. It would be amazing if maybe they were to put a portable hot tub out in the pool area. I would definitely recommend this place and will be back. I gave it very good only because the pool was not open yet and the a/c worked but it was in the kitchen so didn't cool the sleeping area as well as I would have liked, and you could only set it to 60 and it turned off every 10 minutes or so to save energy I suppose. but overall a great place to stay on a budget and with a dog

Room Tip: best room 8, upstairs right outside your room there is a huge deck with an ocean view.
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
5  Thank elcruz
Reviewed 20 March 2017 via mobile

If your on a budget this is great for a quick stay. From the outside it is looks ok. They had a decent amount of parking. There are a few areas outside to sit. The second floor had a larger area to sit and you could see the ocean. It is across the street and has beach access right there. The pool was clean but the bottom needs to be refinished to make it look better. The room we were in was all tile floor, had two full size beds and a simi-full kitchen. The kitchen had a medium fridge/freezer, sink, microwave and two burners. The kitchen was in a separate room. I say this because I saw in the room next to us and the kitchen was next to the beds. We were in room 12, if you want to stay there. It is near a lot of the restaurants at the north end of Myrtle Beach. The people that work there are very friendly. Overall it was not a bad stay.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Brian O
Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Edgewater is on ocean boulevard and close to lots of attractions, including Barefoot Landing. It's clean, quiet and friendly. We had an awesome view of the ocean from the sun deck, which also overlooks the pool and tiki bar, and will be open soon. My family and I stayed for approximately 6 weeks. We were very pleased and will return !!!

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Tammy M
Reviewed 2 January 2017

It was very clean, much more than most of the more expensive motels we have stayed in and the management was very nice and helpful just across the street from the beach, very nice location, close to restaurants and shopping I would stay here again.

Room Tip: We stayed in a queen room with microwave and fridge but they offer larger rooms with full kitchens.
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank difordale3
Reviewed 1 November 2016

We stayed at the Edgewater Inn, because it was only a little over a mile from the House of Blues and the price was very reasonable. The room was nice--we had a large fridge, a microwave, a stove, and even dishes in our room.

However, the staff is the reason I will be going back. They were very nice and extremely helpful. We found out last minute that the House of Blues needed our passes to be printed, and we only had about 15 minutes to figure out how to make that happen. I went to the lobby and asked a member of staff if they would print the passes for us, and they did not hesitate to help us out. They completely saved the day.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple