“It met all of our expectations!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
You can see the thatched roof of the tiki bar near the pools.
Play in 4 outdoor pools and 3 jacuzzis
Beautiful flowers.
Lazy river is 350-feet long!
One of the sparkling heated pools (open year-round!)
Another pool view
Tropical flowers and plants surround the pools
Lazy river
Bring your books and magazines so you can relax!
The beach is great for walking and running (or splashing in tide pools).
This is a great place for shelling.
The fish are biting.
Drink your morning coffee and watch the sunrise from the balcony on the 10th floor.
What a great place to relax at the end of the day!
Enjoy the hot tub after dark!
The sports bar/restaurant overlooks the pool area.
This is the new Beach Cove town center including a sport bar, arcade and gift shop.
Game On arcade!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 26 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
jm9213
“It met all of our expectations!”
Reviewed 14 June 2015 for a stay in June 2015

We had such a great time! The view from the balcony was great! I got burned pretty bad a few days before we left, but still could enjoy the beach and pool from our balcony. The condo is"our little get away" now, cause we'll be back. Thanks Sarah!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
15 Jun 2015
I'm so sorry about the sunburn, but I'm glad your trip was still great! Let me know when you'd like to come back and I'll save your dates.
Benita H
“Will Book Again”
Reviewed 11 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

Easy parking. Condo right on the beach. My sister has limited mobility but could get to the beach. There was one issue that the owner took care of in minutes. I felt very relax. My mom didn't want to come home and my sister enjoyed it. Just open the balcony glass door and see the waves & hear the sounds of the ocean. DVD came in handy when it rained. This one will be a repeat.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Upgrades and view
Liked least: Dust in air vents and around crevices (allergies
Travelling group: Extended Family
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Janay F
Macon, Georgia
“I loved it. My son had a blast”
Reviewed 5 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

I enjoyed my 3 day stay here an Sarah is super nice an professional . The view from the condo was amazing the resort itself does need a serious facelift. However I felt at home in Sarah's condo. I will be booking through her again & again

Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
6 May 2015
Thank you! The resort is mid-process in getting a facelift actually. You may have heard some lobby construction going on as they add a food court, update the piano/martini bar and the gift shop too. I'm so happy your son had a blast and that you loved it! Please come back!
ohio
Reviewed 5 August 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the views, the convenience
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
6 Aug 2014
Thanks so much! I can't express how happy your review just made me! I'm thrilled that our condo is the place you want to get to when life get hectic. It's my place too. Please return again!
dav5mar
Albany, New York
“Spectacular!”
Reviewed 27 February 2014 for a stay in February 2014
people found this review helpful

Where do I begin? From the beginning, Sarah went out of her way to answer ALL of my questions/concerns (some trivial, I'm sure!). Her response was very fast; no waiting for days to get a reply.
Her directions were spot-on and so helpful (parking on the 3rd level and using the ramp was a godsend with luggage, etc.). It was great not to have to check in and check out at the main desk. The ability to use an entry code rather than cumbersome keys was also nice.
If you are looking for a super clean place (and I mean clean!), this is the place to go!
Love the lay-out of the condo. Perfect for a couple or perhaps a family with two children. Beautiful view from the balcony.
The place was stocked with everything (and then some!) of what you might need - paper towels, toilette paper, cleaning supplies, shampoo, soap, shower gel, not to mention basic condiments, coffee filters (even coffee!), assorted teas (loved the peach!), etc.
The beds were very comfortable. The décor was lovely and tasteful.
Beach Cove itself has great pools (indoor and out, heated and not), a nice café (limited service out of season but nice place to grab breakfast and on the weekend offered a nice buffet).
I also appreciated that Beach Cover had available computers for personal use for those of us who do not have lap tops.
I could go on and on but you get the idea. This is a wonderful place to stay and the owner is exceptionally nice and willing to please. I highly recommend this place and I hope we can return next year. Thank you Sarah!!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: all of the above!
Liked least: weather conditions the first week of our stay
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Older travelers
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing