“Nice,clean,comfortable and above all memorable.”
other travellers have booked this property
dinning area
living room living room area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
living room
living room area
pool
kitchen
beach so wide..at our building
bedroom
bedroom
balcony
hall
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
radmiladr...
Belgrade, Serbia
“Nice,clean,comfortable and above all memorable.”
Reviewed 27 July 2016 for a stay in April 2016

This condo has fantastic view on the ocean and offers comfortable and pleasant stay altogether.
The children enjoyed the time in the swimming pool and nearby amusement park.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view from the balcony
Liked least: Parking place
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
27 Jul 2016
Thank you my international guest!
You are welcome any time!
Julie P
Detroit, Michigan
“Lovely Landlord, nice condo and a beautiful view!!!”
Reviewed 29 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
people found this review helpful

After a long anticipated wait to visit my sister in South Carolina, we ended up arriving during one of the worst rain falls they have had in years. Thankfully the condo that we stayed in was nice. The view from the balcony was just spectacular to watch the ocean as the storm hit us. Because of the storm, the landlord contacted us and told us that she was so sorry about the weather and that if we wanted to stay some extra days free of charge it would be no problem.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view of the ocean and the kindness of the landlord
Recommended for:
People with disabilities
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
3 Nov 2015
Thank you Julie!
Tonya L
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Perfect in every way!!!!”
Reviewed 29 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

I will be staying here again. Very nice condo, with a beautiful view of the ocean. The price is outstanding, Very clean and nice. You will have everything you need to vacation here. I also must say the owner of this condo is a very careing buisness women who cares about your stay.....We very much enjoyed our vacation and will be back every year!!!!

29 Oct 2015
Thanks and I would like you to have you as my guest again!
pyonite
Norwood, North Carolina
“Tidemaster”
Reviewed 12 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

I took my grandson, daughter, and son in-law on vacation and we stayed at Tide masters oceanfront condos on North Myrtle Beach in condo 804. The condo was very clean and even though it was a one bedroom there was roll out beds to be used. The view was so beautiful that we sit out on the balcony most of the night just enjoying the scenery. The location was prefect because we didn't have to drive far to eat, shop, or just going sightseeing. I would recommend this beautiful place to all my family and friends. The landlord was very kind and very polite she answered all of our questions in a very timely manner. Myself and my family are planning on going back there next summer for a longer stay so Mrs. Lillian be on the lookout for my call next summer and we would like to have the same condo . Thank You for letting us stay in your condo.

mcmillan1
“I enjoy this beautiful setting me and my other half”
Reviewed 2 June 2015 for a stay in May 2015

This was a clean,quite, comfortable place.. We enjoy all its assets and we enjoy each other... Thanks Mrs.Lil..I would want next year too... Thanks in advance.. Lol

Value Location
Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing