Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Views of the area you will not see elsewhere, fabulous shoreline and vistas. Best ride ever!!

Have been in many barns and riding operations over the years. Former horse owner as well. This is a... read more

Reviewed 9 October 2018
Voyage20150
Gambier, Ohio
Wonderful!

It had been at least 4-5 years since I last did the inlet tour and it was still just as great! The... read more

Reviewed 10 September 2018
hconley20
Charleston, West Virginia
via mobile

All reviews horseback ride private beach flash drive dirt road free ice cream professional photographer beach trail horse named great pictures the entire staff take pictures awesome experience highlight of our trip horses woods riders saddle
Reviewed 8 February 2018

Fantastic horseback riding experience !!! Mallory, our guide. led us thru some of the most beautiful forestland with intercoastal waterway views... Lots of wildlife - very adventuresome !!! Definately one of my most memorable adventures !!!

Date of experience: February 2018
2  Thank ruthien2018
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Taking our daughters on a horseback ride was a must do for this vacation, and the experience was worth every dollar. A few emails were exchanged to make the reservation with nothing more than a phone number.

As you arrive at the GPS location the road will end, follow the signs on the dirt road, even though you are way off the beaten path, and drive to the end. Check in was simple, our kids were fitted with helmets, which eventually came off, and a family waiver was signed. From here we were driven to the beach ride stables by Ashley who was also our ride guide. Once the group was in the saddle, we were on our way. The beach was tranquil, each horse was calm, and Ashely served as a perfect guide.

Once the ride was over we returned to the stables and enjoyed a few minutes watching the staff care for the stable. This was just as nice as the ride.

I recommend this for any family even considering a horseback ride.

Date of experience: November 2017
2  Thank lummox5o
Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

We did the double ride on the beach and intercoastal waterway tour. It was spectacular and our guide was very friendly and welcoming. All the staff we encountered were professional and friendly. The horses were well cared for and the experience was one that will be remembered!

Date of experience: October 2017
3  Thank Lisa123489
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

Had an amazing time. Did the hour on the beach followed by an hour around the Plantation including along the intercom talk waterway. Darby was our guide for both and was fantastic. The horses are well kept and paired well with the riders. I would highly recommend going riding here!

Date of experience: October 2017
2  Thank Becca104
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

We absolutely enjoyed our visit. I had not been on a horse in nearly 30 years. I was paired with the 2nd tallest horse in the stable, Grace. She is a beautiful Belgian Draft Horse. My 7 year old who has never rode independently, was paired with a very gentle horse named Presley. My boyfriend rode another beautiful horse named River, also a gentle girl. I will definitely consider going back.

Date of experience: September 2017