“Alligators Everywhere!”

Alligator Adventure
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We recently visited Myrtle Beach for the first time and decided to check out Alligator Adventure. We really enjoyed our time there. Coming from NYC, I've never seen so many alligators in my life! They have alligators and crocodiles from all over the world. They are educational shows and live feedings. There are also some birds, lemurs, hyenas, and all kinds of reptiles. Fun experience for all ages.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,565)
All reviews
"little pricey"
in 30 reviews
"kids and adults"

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Alligator Adventure is a nice way to spend a couple of hours. I felt it was overpriced for what it offers. If we didn’t feed the ducks we could have easily seen everything in 1 1/2 hours including the show. The “show” was a woman that came out and showed the crowd a tortoise and a snake. She gave some facts and let the first 2 rows touch them. When you leave they ask if you’d like free tickets to come again the next day. Unless you really love alligators sleeping, I’m not sure who would go back 2 days in a row.

3  Thank readingteacher2012
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We visited this park today with the impression that it was going to be another run down homemade attraction, but we were happily mistaken! The animals on display were very interesting! The set up of the park was simple and not at all confusing! I am a gator and croc lover so seeing Usan for myself- was mind blowing! They have an amazing serpentarium including a hard to find black mamba!!!! My son, a teenager, thought it was great! Some of the woodwork could use replacing, but this is South Carolina and the sun and heat would cause you to have to change it every other day we’re it possible! Well worth the price! Snack bar was small and to the point! Great opportunity to interact with the animals as well! Highly recommended!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Although I have lived in the Myrtle Beach area for over 13 years, this was my first visit here. I went with my son and his family including my 12 and 8 year old grandsons. The park was much larger than I had expected and had more than just alligators with many other types of reptiles, birds and other animals. The alligator “show” was somewhat disappointing as all the 15 minutes consisted of was allowing people sitting in the first 2 rows being able to touch a small alligator being held by a park staff member. Unless you feel the need to touch an alligator, miss the show and just tour the park as all of the exhibits make it very worthwhile.

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 March 2018

I thought this park was very educational when it came to gators and crocs. It's a huge park! My father and I were joking about if anyone ever tried to jump the fence from the House of Blues (which is right behind the park) that they would be goners. Everything was very nice, however, there is a very tiny cage for a very big cat that should not be there. Poor thing kept pacing back and forth. He's all alone and in a tiny cage. Hoping they have rehomed him somewhere since visiting because that ruined the experience for me.

3  Thank AliciaMariex3