Best Western Ocean Sands Beach Resort(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 115
Comfort Inn(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 97
ComfortInn
Seaside(North Myrtle Beach)
USD 163
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 193/night.

USD 158
USD 133
Hampton.com
Beach Cove Resort(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 263
USD 143
Official Site
Avista Resort(North Myrtle Beach)
USD 179
Castaway Beach Inn(North Myrtle Beach)
USD 108
Edgewater Inn(North Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 132
Calypso Motor Inn(North Myrtle Beach)
2,388 results
All reviewsbaywatch resortlazy riveroceana resortsthe kitchenmurphy bedocean frontparking garageliving roomindoor and outdoor poolsgolf trippools were cleanfamily vacationnice resortoff seasonspring breaknorth myrtlewasher and dryer
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Each unit is independently owned and there is no standard for quality accommodations. Took us 4 hrs past our check in to actually get in the room. Did not tell us upon booking we could park only 2 cars and would need to pay for our third one. The kitchen cabinets are flaking apart. It is ill equipped for basic cooking. 3 bedroom condo can sleep 14 only enough dinnerware for 8. Furniture broken, carpets stained, broken iron. The list of broken property is too long to list.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Lindy P
OceanaResorts, Marketing Manager at Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

We are terribly sorry to hear that you were disappointed in your recent stay and had to wait so long to check in. We take guest feedback very seriously and will be reevaluating our housekeeping services. We can assure you we will work hard to correct the deficiencies you have shared. Again, we apologize.

Reviewed 24 March 2018

I took my mom and my aunt to this resort for there 69th birthday weekend. The staff was super friendly, and very knowledgeable about the area. The room was amazing my mom and aunt loved every minute of their stay. The view from my room was breathtaking I cant wait to go again. My mom and aunt talked about the stay the entire ride back home, my niece and one of her friends also came down and my moms room had an extra bed in the sofa so everyone was good to go as it relates to space in the room. I really didn't know what to expect however with the great service and the spacious room far exceeded my expectation. I'm definitely taking them there again, GREAT JOB TO THE STAFF OF THIS RESORT FOR MAKING A MEMORY THAT WILL LAST FOREVER with both my MOM AND MY AUNT .

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
OceanaResorts, Marketing Manager at Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Wow! Reviews like this truly put smiles on our faces. Happy belated birthday to your mom and aunt. Thank you for sharing such a special occasion with us. We are thrilled to read that everyone enjoyed themselves and we look forward to having you all back for a future stay.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

I have gone to this resort many times with my family. I received a gift certificate from a family member Christmas of 16. With 4 children it is not easy to just plan a vacation within the next 12 months, When i called to book I was told they hold true to the expiration and i was not able to use this anymore. So my family members money was wasted. I think having an expiration for resorts is ridiculous. I Will probably be booking trips else wear from now on.
And DONT buy gift certificates from this resort...

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Stacie D
OceanaResorts, Marketing Manager at Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

I'm terribly sorry to hear about your recent experience when trying to reserve your vacation with your gift certificate. We will gladly extend the dates of your gift certificate for you. Please send a private message to this page with your contact information so I can reach out to you to discuss. Again, I apologize.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

I visited Bay Watch Resort and Conference Center with Chapin Baptist Church located just outside of Columbia, SC this past weekend. Melissa checked us in and she was very knowledgeable and helpful about the property. It was a great experience and the rooms are very clean and comfortable. It is a great deal and this hotel is on the ocean. The ocean views were unmatched with any other place I have stayed in Myrtle Beach. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone wanting a clean and comfortable room and doesn't want to pay five star hotel prices. I would advise guests to choose a room in either the South or North Tower. We stayed in the South Tower on the 6th floor and there were no distractions or noise.

Room Tip: Choose a room in either the South or North Tower, but try to stay away from the Central Tower.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
OceanaResorts, Marketing Manager at Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2018

Thank you so much for letting us know that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. It's wonderful to hear that you had a great experience and your room was clean and comfortable. We hope you will return for a future stay.

Reviewed 25 February 2018

Myrtle Beach is a great kids destination. Stayed at BAY WATCH CONF cENTER. wITH 4 ROOM TOWERS.Has a pool in each area. Also has river tubing for relaxation.Hotels are on beach. Service was just SO<SO. They are Dog friendly. All the action is in downtown Myrtle with Ferris Wheel ,and other amusement rides

Room Tip: Ocean view Suite recommended or reg. room,ocean side
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank laura21232123
OceanaResorts, Marketing Manager at Bay Watch Resort & Conference Center, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2018

Thank you for providing us with this feedback about your recent stay with us. We are happy you enjoyed your stay but are sorry to hear that the service could have been better. We hope to have you back for a return visit.