“Fun time on cold nasty day”

Molten Mountain Indoor Miniature Golf
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Open year round.
This course is challenging and fun.
Staff are helpful and friendly.
Place is well maintained..clean.
They offer refreshments including beer.
The course is easy to navigate with a cool island theme.
There is one fairly large set of steps you are required to go up and down.
We would recommend giving it a try.
Especially if you need a break from the weather..

1  Thank John P
All reviews
"rainy day"
in 15 reviews
"outdoor courses"
in 8 reviews
"nice break from the sun"
"super hot day"
"whole family"
in 6 reviews
"spring break"

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We were a family with teenagers and an adult with severe walking limitations. The outside course is accessible for wheelchairs and rollators. There are slight lips about 1 inch as a division between green to walkway. This is useful in preventing the balls from rolling beyond the green. The theme is engaging and fun. The outside course has the fun putt putt spinners. Some of the holes are a bit more challenging. Most holes are par 2. The volcano rumbles and steam erupts from the center. The inside is not ADA accessible. My husband was able to navigate with course with assistance. Huge caution at the water hole. It would be awesome if a plank could be provided to help bridge the gap for that hole, it is a large step if challenged. The holes from 7 to 12 are up 24 steps, to the second floor. My husband was not able to navigate that many steps. The staff was very upfront and helpful, explaining the limitations. My family played the upper level and returned to help him navigate the gate to continue playing. A push gate would be a suggestion, it is harder to navigate the rocks with the rollator. The holes are fun and creative. The inside is a little dark in places, but it complements the theme. It was enjoyable and my family thoroughly was happy. The price was reasonable. Also appreciate the separate handicap lot. It makes for easier parking.

1  Thank Cheryl S
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Volcano was broken . That was what my daughter wanted to see. This was the only disappointing thing we did on vacation to Myrtle. Maybe we were just tired. It was late at night, but I don't think it's worth the money it costs.

1  Thank TravelGirlWJNC
Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I had decided to compete in put put golf. Because of the cheap prices, we chose to golf in the inside and outside courses. We had so much fun laughing and competing. I loved the theme of volcanoes and the informational pieces along the way. After we completed both courses, I got a delicious bag of dipping dots. We enjoyed our experience and will be golfing again this summer!

1  Thank PoliceWife320