See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

On a last minute whim we drove to the beach for a night/day visit, we found this place online and decided to give it a shot. The manager was very friendly, and hospitable when we checked in late night. The room was clean, with all the basics you could need for a stay at the beach. It was located in a great spot where you could easily drive between north myrtle & myrtle. While not an ocean front hotel, for their rates, and service compared to most others, it’s a great value for a good experience. We enjoyed it enough that i decided to book our stay here for our upcoming 5 day family vacation at the end of July, and look forward to using them again in the future.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
HotelResponse_2017, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Dear joey1550,

I am so happy to hear that our Comfort Inn hotel in North Myrtle Beach, SC played an important part in the enjoyment you felt with the recent beach getaway trip that you made to this area. It was our pleasure to welcome you to the Grand Strand on short notice, and I'm delighted to know that you found our service and accommodations to be so pleasant. I'm also happy to hear that you enjoyed our property's location. We are looking forward to seeing your family again in late July! Be sure to let us know if you need anything during your vacation to make your time in our area more pleasant.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Amazing experience. Staff is very friendly. Awesome service near Myrtle Beach. This is our fourth visit but definitely this was the best. Highly recommended to anyone going there. I would definitely love to visit again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
HotelResponse_2017, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear aarsh164,

Thank you for always choosing to make your reservations at our Comfort Inn hotel whenever you visit the North Myrtle Beach, SC. We appreciate having you as our loyal guest and are glad to know that you've been consistently pleased with the experiences you have had at our property. I'll let our team members know that you have found their service to be superb, and that's it's made positive impacts upon your stays. We'd certainly love to be able to earn a full 5-star rating from you following your next visit. Please be sure to let our staff know what we can do to make that happen. We're looking forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Everyone was so nice and helpful. Our room was nice and clean and property was well maintained. Even though we didn't use the pool it was very nice.This hotel is located on the main highway 17 but still not that far from the ocean. I would highly recommend this place if your not looking at staying on the oceanfront.

Room Tip: I always find it better to select a room away from the stairwells and elevator.

Dear tonya92467,

Thank you for writing such great compliments for our hotel here on TripAdvisor. We are so pleased to know that your expectations were met by our Comfort Inn hotel in North Myrtle Beach. I hope that you enjoyed your vacation to this area. Our team members will be quite pleased to know that you were satisfied with our location, accommodations, and service. I'm sorry to hear that you weren't able to enjoy the use of our swimming pool during this stay, and I hope that you'll have time to relax by the water during your next visit here. It was our pleasure to welcome you and we hope you'll allow for us to work to continue to earn your loyalty during your future travels to the area.

Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing experience staying at this place. Couldn’t have ask for better service as well. Everything on point, be it room or bathroom. I’d definitely recommend this hotel without a doubt. Manager Nishant Patel was kind and attentive and a great guy to talk to

1  Thank Dikshit P

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for leaving a 5-star rating for our Comfort Inn hotel in North Myrtle Beach, SC. I am delighted to hear that your entire experience at our property went so well. We appreciate your compliments about the accommodations and service that you received here, as it's always a pleasure to know about it when our guests were pleased with their time at our hotel. I was glad to have the chance to connect with your during your stay and I hope that your travels will allow for you to return here soon. We'd love to see you again!

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

This Comfort Inn has a policy of housekeeping turning off the air in their hotel rooms. When we arrived to our hotel room, the temperature was 85 degrees inside the room. Took 4 hours to cool off to a comfortable sleeping temperature. Terrible policy. Complained at front desk. Confirmed that was the housekeeping policy! They turn the air totally off if the room is unoccupied. Lobby hot! Elevator hot! We won’t stay there again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
HotelResponse_2017, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear kdluvs2teach,

I am deeply sorry for the discomforts that you faced during your recent visit to our property with regard to the fact that the air conditioning had not been turned on in the guest room you were assigned to prior to your arrival here. During periods of high occupancy, all of our guest rooms have their HVAC units turned on, but during slower times, we may turn them off to conserve our property's use of energy resources. We will certainly continue to make the effort to have our guest rooms cooled when we expect that they will be occupied that evening, and I apologize for the fact that you were given a guest room that had not been prepared. I appreciate your remarks and have discussed them with our front desk and housekeeping team members. I hope you'll change your mind and give us another opportunity to welcome you to our property in the future. We'd love to be able to earn a better rating from you following your next visit to our hotel.