See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

Had an amazing experience staying at this place. Couldn’t have ask for better service as well. Everything on point, be it room or bathroom. I’d definitely recommend this hotel without a doubt. Manager Nishant Patel was kind and attentive and a great guy to talk to

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dikshit P
HotelResponse_2017, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for leaving a 5-star rating for our Comfort Inn hotel in North Myrtle Beach, SC. I am delighted to hear that your entire experience at our property went so well. We appreciate your compliments about the accommodations and service that you received here, as it's always a pleasure to know about it when our guests were pleased with their time at our hotel. I was glad to have the chance to connect with your during your stay and I hope that your travels will allow for you to return here soon. We'd love to see you again!

Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

This Comfort Inn has a policy of housekeeping turning off the air in their hotel rooms. When we arrived to our hotel room, the temperature was 85 degrees inside the room. Took 4 hours to cool off to a comfortable sleeping temperature. Terrible policy. Complained at front desk. Confirmed that was the housekeeping policy! They turn the air totally off if the room is unoccupied. Lobby hot! Elevator hot! We won’t stay there again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
HotelResponse_2017, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2018

Dear kdluvs2teach,

I am deeply sorry for the discomforts that you faced during your recent visit to our property with regard to the fact that the air conditioning had not been turned on in the guest room you were assigned to prior to your arrival here. During periods of high occupancy, all of our guest rooms have their HVAC units turned on, but during slower times, we may turn them off to conserve our property's use of energy resources. We will certainly continue to make the effort to have our guest rooms cooled when we expect that they will be occupied that evening, and I apologize for the fact that you were given a guest room that had not been prepared. I appreciate your remarks and have discussed them with our front desk and housekeeping team members. I hope you'll change your mind and give us another opportunity to welcome you to our property in the future. We'd love to be able to earn a better rating from you following your next visit to our hotel.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Still smells like sewage is leaking but not as bad and the towels were stained. Super nice staff though. The tub was refitted poorly. Overall the place is one billion times better than when it was a Super 8. The bed was comfy.

Room Tip: If this room is priced in the 70 buck range it is a value...otherwise I would look elsewhere due to smell and stained towels.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
HotelResponse_2017, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Dear wkmmkw,

Thank you for reaching out to us following your recent stay at our property. While we appreciate hearing that you feel we've made major improvements to our building and our offerings versus when this location was franchised by another brand, I do sincerely apologize for the fact that we failed to exceed your expectations with regard to multiple aspects of your stay here. I will let our team members know that you were pleased with their service and I offer my deepest apologies for the fact that you detected an unpleasant scent here. I also apologize for the maintenance issue that you were able to note with the tub in your guest room, and I will address your remarks about the cleanliness of our linens with our housekeeping and laundry teams. It's our goal to offer all of our guests a 5-star experience and I hope that you'll give us another opportunity to welcome you here for that type of stay in the future.

Reviewed 16 February 2018 via mobile

Just spent the week, February, at this Comfort Inn, and couldn’t have asked for better accommodations. The building aesthetic was very nice, they said it had just been remodeled, and the entire staff was extremely polite, professional and helpful. They made sure we knew the best way to get around the area and offered great hints on how to avoid traffic. Room was very nice; the breakfast area was clean and neat and the coffee and food (standard stuff) was good. Our 1st time in Myrtle Beach area and location was great. Would not hesitate to stay there again.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Bob C
HotelResponse_2017, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Dear Bob C.,

I am so very happy to hear that your first trip to Myrtle Beach / North Myrtle Beach was such a successful and enjoyable one. Our team members work hard to ensure that our guests feel comfortable and welcomed to our property, and they're going to be excited to read all of your positive remarks. I hope that you found all of the relaxation that you were hoping for while you were here. (I think the beach is an amazing place to be in the off-season!) I appreciate hearing that your experience here was worthy of a 5-star rating and that your expectations were all exceeded by our Comfort Inn. We'd love to be able to welcome you back soon for another getaway trip.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

Great location, the staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean, the beds comfortable and a desk with multiple electrical outlets for electronics. Free hot breakfast with plenty of choices.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank NOCARE

Dear NOCARE,

Thank you for letting us know that you were absolutely pleased with your recent stay at our Comfort Inn hotel in North Myrtle Beach, SC. We appreciate your 5-star review and are delighted to know that you've chosen to reach out to our team members and other TripAdvisor users via this review. It's always a pleasure to hear about all of the specific things that pleased our guests and I'm happy to know that you found our accommodations, services, and amenities to be superb. I hope you'll continue to trust our property to offer you excellent lodging experiences whenever you're in our area. We'd love to have you here again soon!