All reviews complimentary breakfast little river hotel is located very nice hotel king suite lobby area convenient location room was clean indoor pool pleasant stay would stay here again checking in easy access cherry grove north myrtle enjoyed my stay a great place to stay
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

We liked the separate living room with sofa bed. Room was spacious. Breakfast each morning was convenient. Indoor pool. Located across the street from a marina. Hotel was close to Cherry Grove beach; around a 5 min drive. Public parking available at the beach, with a porta-potty. Staff was helpful and quick to respond to our request for extra blankets. Manager was great in helping with a reservation change!

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 September 2018

Loved the fresh coffee and comforters and pillows! Pool was small. Staff at the front was very friendly. Little high priced but ‘‘tis the season. I loved the location for I only wished I had a boat. Yes I will be returning to this motel. My husband loved it also.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 8 September 2018

Stayed for 2 nights to watch a friends band play at local restaurant, rooms where very clean and staff helpful and polite, the breakfast is worth the cost when booking, eat all you want of a hot buffet, bacon bacon bacon and let's not forget breakfast sausage, stay and enjoy.

Date of stay: April 2018
Reviewed 6 September 2018

The hotel has great potential due to location but the staff overall is not very enthusiastic when you arrive. The furnishings need updating. The upkeep is lacking. Last 3 times pool closed. This time elevator out of order. I told someone early in the AM that someone had spilled coffe all over the floor by the ice and 4 hours later it was still there. Some rooms are large and nice enough. Some are not

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 1 September 2018 via mobile

I will not stay here again. Booked thru the app, which says you can pay with points and cash when you check in. Well, when I went to check in I was told I couldnt redeem any of my points. Called the 1-800 number, they verified that I COULD redeem my points at check in BUT couldnt help me because I had already checked in. I guess the front desk person didnt know that either. Starting my vacation out mad.Done with this chain. Been a loyal customer for over 10 years.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Naomi T
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn North Myrtle Beach - Harbourgate, responded to this reviewResponded 8 September 2018

Dear Naomi T,

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with a better quality of service. This is not typical of our usual Hamptonality and knowledgeable staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. We try hard to make sure all of our guests have a great stay as we are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you will come back and stay with us again.