All reviewsroom was cleanking bed was very comfortablecherry grove beachcoffee makerflat screen tvbathroom doorair conditionerplace to stayan updatehousekeeping staffcerealinnsmicrowavetowelsdeskhairdryermart
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed for two nights as a cheaper alternative to our previous beachfront hotel. The hotel is in a good driving distance to beaches and mini golf as well as across from a large shopping and food center. The room was very clean when we arrived. During the course of our stay the evenings were quiet, but we stayed during the week so it could vary on weekends. The breakfast was a typical small continental breakfast, nothing great but still good to have. My only complaints would be that the air conditioner in our room seemed to not work too well. We had it set on the lowest possible setting (apparently 55 degrees Fahrenheit) but it was definitely not that cold. It also seemed to be a lot louder than a typical hotel air conditioner. Lastly, the mini fridge in our room was kind of noisy, it was continually making clicking noises which was annoying come time to sleep. Overall, our stay the was enjoyable. Nothing to rave about but I wouldn't completely cross it off the list.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 June 2017

old needs repairs. bed was not bolted to frame,cracks, just not updated. only plus is that is 2 miles from beach. breakfast subpar. not book again not worth the money. front desk help is ok. locked out because of their computer being down.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2017

This is the most disgusting hotel I have ever seen. When we drove up, people were hanging outside drinking and smoking, the outside was very dirty. We open the door to go in, the smell was horrible! I started gagging but tried to tuff it out. We got the room key, no elevator, we drag are bags to the second floor, the room smelled even worse, light did not work, hole in 1 of the walls. I finally told my daughter we can't stay here. This hotel states new updates 3/2017. We are now fighting for a refund!

Room Tip: I would never stay here!
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Heading home stayed in N. Myrtle. This was the nicest CI I have seen in ages. The room was very clean, comfortable, and no curry, smoke, or other hotel smell. A/C's could use an update but it did work.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2017

I was here for 3 days and glad to report room was very clean and fresh smelling, especially the linen.
I work in this area at least once a month, and plan to stay here more often. The desk help were especially nice.

Stayed: May 2017