“First experience”
Review of The CODfather

The CODfather
Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

Decided to give it a try since we live within 15 miles of this place. The food was ok, but not worth the cost and inconvenience of the drive. I thought the portion size was good, but the fish was a bit on the greasy/oily side. All in all, I would have been happier doin Cap'n D's less than 2 miles from the house. Would have been cheaper too.

1  Thank JnSTurner

Reviewed 29 August 2018

Service was great, all the staff was very friendly and helpful! Food was super! Very good beer selection. This is now our favorite destination for fish and chips, our old go-to was down by the Market in town, this is easier to get to, if not as great an atmosphere... we ate outside at dusk so it was pleasant until the breeze died down, then it got stuffy... but what do you expect in Charleston in August!! We'll definitely be back!!

To explain "table service", you order and pay at the inside counter, go around the corner inside as well for your beer, then go find a table... the staff brings your food to you when it's ready!

Reviewed 24 August 2018

This is so feeling like you are in Britain when eat the fish & chips with mushy peas. Everything is fresh and the decor is so British. Every bite feels like I'm back in England. A must to put on your list right here in Charleston.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Three friends took my husband and I here to eat yesterday and what a wonderful treat! Menu is limited and a small no-frills place but the food is absolutely delicious! Beware the fish portion is huge! They do have a half order though. I really hope they bring The CODfather to Summerville as rumored! I would be a lifetime customer!

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

This by far was thee best tasting fish sandwich I’ve had while in Charleston. I already want to go back for another sandwich.