See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 25 February 2012

The room was clean and contained microwave as well as refrigerator. TV was mounted on wall and was 32" Samsung Plasma. Bathroom and sink area very clean. A/C worked well and plenty of parking. Went next door to outlet Mall and got gas and some stuff at Walmart. Plenty of fast food and other restaurants in the Mall area. I ate at McAlisters Deli and it was GREAT. Paid $62 for the night and found that to be reasonable.

Date of stay: February 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 January 2012

The room was disgusting (with a STRONG mildew smell), the sink was clogged (no one EVER came to fix it), the toilet makes noise in the middle of the night, the breakfast is awful and cold, you have to fight the tv to work again, if you cut it off and they GAVE SOMEONE ELSE MY ROOM KEY! I was jumping out the shower and I usually have the latch on the door but i forget sometimes, and some guy I dont even know just walked in! He didnt know my room was already taken so im guessing he had just checked in.

Theres this heavy white woman who tried to sneak extra money from me, thinking i was stupid. Im glad I asked what I was being charged right before she used my card otherwise she wouldve overcharged me by $21.50! I asked her what the charge was for and she said it was a penalty for having a dog in my room. I told her I dont own a frackin dog and she said she heard the dog at 3am!

#1 I was up at 3am i didnt hear not a single dog....

#2 I DONT HAVE A FREAKIN DOG....

#3 You are head of housekeeping, what were you doing here at 3am and why isnt a desk clerk here to charge my room?
I had to wait for someone to come check my room before they switched it and when I told her she wasnt about to swipe my card until the bill was fixed she got an attitude with me.

Housekeeping is disrespectful, even if you have the "DO NOT DISTURB" sign up they still come to knock on your door and they wont stop banging down the door until you answer. In some cases they came twice. Ive come back to my room to find a housekeeper in there even though I had the DND sign up. Long story short one of my jackets I bought form Wilson Leather was mysteriously missing and the front desk didnt do anything about it and I had to make a police report.

Speaking of Police, there were hookers going door to door offering services. I kid you not, at flike 6pm I get this knock on the door and my husband answers the door and I hear a woman telling him if he need to "releive his stress" he could for $60 for 30mins. I guess she didnt know I was in the room because he told her he was married and she said "your wife is gone, you have time" I HAD TO GET UP AND YELL AT HER TO GET HER AWAY FROM MY DOOR! The police ended up coming out because i guess a few people complained about the hookers, ut nothing was done on the end of law enforcement.

AND the room is pretty much infested with spiders! They are on the sink, in the corners, on the ceilings, under the lamp shades, next to the tv, pretty much ANYWHERE you can find a corner, you WILL find a spider(s).

THIS HOTEL IS JUST A DISGRACE TO MOTELS ALL AROUND THE WORLD. I WOULDNT SPIT ON IT OR THE STAFF THAT WORKED THERE IF YOU PAYED ME TO. ITS NOT WORTH IT!!!

The only upside to this is that its next to an Outlet Mall..... and Walmart

Room tip: You want a tip? Pick a DIFFERENT hotel!!! TURN AWAY!!! DO NOT GO!!! Its NOT worth it!!! Nooooooo!!!!!
Date of stay: January 2012
4  Thank Ebbs K
Reviewed 20 December 2011

The room was very nice, but we would . Sitting on the bed for a "2nd chair" was not comfortable. We mentioned this to the manager, and he said when we come back, he will see we get a 2nd chair. Only negative was the very loud planes flying very low overhead when either taking off and returning from the airport.

We enjoyed the excellent breakfast each morning, and the manager was friendly and easy to
talk talk with. We would enjoy staying there in the future.

Date of stay: December 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 August 2011

No real problems here...showed up early (1Pm) got right into room. Room was clean, great cable tv.....100+ channels. AC worked great, but was noisy, Froze the room out during that day and shut it off at night. Pool could use a good cleaning, but the water was very warm, almost too warm. Breakfast was the standard fare and the Wifi worked great!! Front desk staff was extremely helpful and friendly

Date of stay: August 2011
1  Thank Gregerrs
Reviewed 7 August 2011

We would not recommend this hotel. It stinks and there's a roach (probably dead when we found it = bad cleaning), the fridge is broken and the beds are wet beacuse of the humidity in the room. Airplanes fly really low right over the building, so if you are sensitive with loud noise this is not a good choice.
There are lots of other hotels in the area, pick something else.
Btw it was also expensive = not worth it AT ALL.

Date of stay: August 2011