“Good place for brunch”

The Junction
Price range: USD 4 - USD 8
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 21 August 2018

A good place for brunch and fast eat. Their tomato and onion pie is yummy. They have yummy biscuit and gravy and all other regular egg and meat dishes.

Reviewed 18 August 2018 via mobile

Start out nice little eclectic joint with good breakfast. I believe if the lunch and brunch follow suit you will be very happy to go off the beatin path. First off we walk in and were greeted with a huge inviting smile and wonderful good morning. We were shown to our seat within moments of getting in there. Sat down and the waitress brought waters and asked for drink orders and after ordering coffee she pointed out the self serve coffee. Good strong and tasty coffee. Got back and she came back by and asked for orders. My wife got the fish and grits. She said it the fish was good, jalapeno jam was also enticing, but although this was one thing that was a little off putting was that the grits were cold.
I had the biscuits 'n' gravey. If you know me I am a sucker for a good biscuits'n'gravey so I always jump to it to see if they got it together because if you make good b'n'g you are good in my book
It was something to write home to mama about. If you like it you will enjoy this version. We also had this little homemade biscuit doughnut with powder sugar and dripping in maple syrup.
With that said make it a food stop along your Charleston vacation.

Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

Friendly staff. Great hash bowl and bloody mary all while the music of my misspent youth playing in the background. Great way to start vacation.

Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

My wife have been to Charleston a few times,but this was the first time eating breakfast at The Junction. All I can say is Breakfast there is insane talk about great anything all things just go and have breakfast 5 stars plus.

Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

Great customer service, the people were very nice! I was able to twink what I ordered to my liking, so that was great. While we were dining, boxes started coming in and were laid out in front of us, I was disappointed to find that the hash browns were fake. Jam tasted great but who knows if that was homemade. Same thing with the biscuit, a little plain but over all nice and fluffy. But who knows if that was fake as well.