All reviewsdouble treecookiesfire pitgreat hotelcharleston airportthe staff was greatking suiteeasy accessgreat customer serviceshuttle servicebusiness tripfamily reunionexcellent stayparking lotdinacabanainterstate
Reviewed 5 April 2018

We go to Charleston, SC several times a year. This DoubleTree hotel by Hilton was a great choice! The desk person that took care of us was super friendly, responsible and most important, he was caring and noble. His attitude was amazing!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Irene P, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel and Suites Charleston Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2018

Dear 132rafael,

I am happy to hear it was such a pleasant experience. We look forward to serving you on your next visit to Charleston.

The DoubleTree Team

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The hotel itself is really pretty. BUT.. our breakfast was cold, and the s off sleeper mattress was horrible! You couldn’t hear other guests in their room laughing through the walls and be when someone closed their door, ours shook really hard.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I stayed at the DoubleTree by Hilton in Charleston, SC for 2 weeks during January 2018. I was here on a business trip with a few of my colleagues.

The staff at DoubleTree were absolutely lovely! Upon arrival I found that my hotel suite was not up to par in cleanliness. I phoned the front desk and the manager, Tracy, immediately helped me relocate to a new suite that was freshly cleaned. Tracy was so apologetic and understanding. She even provided me with complimentary breakfast coupons, which I thought was incredibly kind. The server/bartender, Alexa, was always so cheerful and happy to wait on myself and my co-workers. Alexa went above and beyond to make sure we were well cared for.

My only reason for not rating my review as "Excellent" is because of the shuttle bus arrangements. The shuttle bus services were most unsatisfactory and it was nearly impossible to arrange transportation to and from the office every day. To those who are considering a stay here, I would caution that DoubleTree mainly caters towards servicing the transportation needs of flight crews going to and from the airport and not to expect any transportation shuttle services outside of that. Also, be aware that the Uber and Lyft services in Charleston leave much to be desired. I would recommend renting a car instead.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank nightcrawlr
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Outstanding service by Katie at the front desk. Extremely accommodating and helpful along with a great attitude. Nice on-site restaurant/bar, excellent rooms; one of the best hotels by an airport I have ever stayed at.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 March 2018

We had a king room. The room was small but cozy and very clean. The staff was very friendly and accommodating. Great location close to shopping & restaurants. The complementary internet was good. Hotel parking was adequate. Part of hotel is under construction due to remodeling.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends