“We Enjoyed Our Stay”
other travellers have booked this property
View of lake from deck
Nighttime at the lake View of lake from within community
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Nighttime at the lake
View of lake from within community
View of  lake from public deck
Another view of the community
Deck and private dock.
3rd floor ensuite bathroom
2nd floor hallway
2nd floor master with view of lake
3rd bedroom which is smallest of the three
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
LoisN135
“We Enjoyed Our Stay”
Reviewed 25 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

I wanted to take my grandparents on a memorable trip to South Carolina. I booked this rental home several weeks in advance. As our time approached in using this facility my correspondence with the owner through emails increased. I will say that any questions that I might of had about the home or the surrounding area was answered in a timely, professional and courtesy manner. Upon my family's arrival at the home to the time we left everyone was pleased with the facility. The home was is beautifully decorated, very clean, stocked with the listed amenities and peaceful. My grandfather loved sitting on the back porch during his time spent at the home. My grandmother loved the kitchen. My Uncle and I loved the spaciousness and the layout of the home. We shall return again.
Thank You for your hospitality.

Date of stay: August 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 18 November 2016 for a stay in November 2016

Date of stay: November 2016
Maryland
Reviewed 13 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

Date of stay: September 2016
Kentucky, USA
Reviewed 22 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015
person found this review helpful

Date of stay: December 2015
Knoxville, Tennessee
Reviewed 27 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Date of stay: September 2015
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing