“Not bad ”

Big Billys Burger Joint
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Big Billy's Burger Joint is a locally owned and operated restaurant committed to providing fresh ingredients, great service and delicious food.
Reviewed 21 August 2018 via mobile

We had a short wait to be seated this past Friday evening at Big Billy’s. Staff were very friendly and gracious and the southern hospitality was strong. We enjoyed the beachy decor and laid back atmosphere.

I had the make-your-own cheeseburger, hubby had the breakfast burger, teen queen had a grilled chicken club wrap and the littles enjoyed sliders and chicken fingers from the kids menu. Our food was enjoyable. Not the absolute best burgers we’ve ever had but they were quite good (better than you’d find at your typical chain restaurant for sure). Teen queen said the wrap was delicious and the best she’d ever had. If you’re looking to drop $50+ (without alcohol) for your fam of five on burgers and bar food, this is the place for you.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,201)

Reviewed 20 August 2018

Its burgers yes but good burgers! Excellent chicken sandwich with bacon! Service was attentive - excellent!

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

Decent as always but a way inferior burger to Smokey's, Madra Rua or Sesame. The location is very convenient, however the price is very high for what you get.

Reviewed 16 August 2018 via mobile

I love eating at big Billy’s while visiting my husband. Service is great and food is awesome and it not to expensive. I recommend big billy to eat.

Reviewed 10 August 2018 via mobile

I was on my way to meet my dad for dinner at Big Billys when my car died in the middle of the busy intersection out front. I couldnt get a hold of my dad on his cell, so I called the restaurant. The man who answered said that he didnt see my dad. He said let me check again. Well he went out and into a next door bookstore and found my dad!

After getting my car sorted, we went to eat.

The man who helped us was Scott, and he ended up being our server. The service was perfect and attentive. The food was amazing, I had a bacon cheeseburger cooked to a perfect medium, my dad was overwhelmed at the portion of his salad. He has been doing well at his diet, and said that was the best salad he had tried at a restaurant.

Well i had to leave my car in the parking lot with the windows down. Scott offered us jumper cables but the parking lot was packed and we couldnt get to my car. Later that night it started raining. We went back to check on my car and get the windows up, and Scott had taped trash bags around my windows so the rain wouldnt get in. THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, SCOTT! We will be back for sure.