All reviews front desk outlet mall early flight charleston airport manager's reception morning breakfast the location is perfect waffles a great stay room was large would stay here again convention center short drive beds were very comfortable business trip free breakfast king suite
Reviewed 31 July 2017

We stayed here for a long weekend and the hotel was very nice. The room was clean. It had a refrige, microwave and coffee maker. The breakfast was excellent. The bathroom is in need of some updating, especially the bathtub.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank wendi a
CaitlynClearyFFIS, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Charleston Airport/Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Wendi A - Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us on TripAdvisor! We were happy to see you enjoyed your weekend with us, and appreciated all of the amenities we have to offer! We are resurfacing our bathtubs over the next couple of months and look forward to you returning, and experiencing the improvements in our bathrooms. See you then!

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

This hotel has a great location for Charleston visitors who want a reasonably priced hotel close to many things. It is close to the Convention Center, Coliseum, Fire Museum, Tanger Outlet Mall and only 9 miles from downtown as it is right off I-26 and close to the I-26/I-526 intersection.

The breakfast is nicely done (and free) with something for everyone. There are lots of places to eat within walking distance or a short drive for lunch and dinner . Try Manne's Mediterranean Grill for something different than a chain or run of the mill places

The staff is very accommodating! I stayed here because my father had surgery at Roper Hospital downtown. I had to adjust my departure dates several times and even though the Marriott app showed no availability they helped me out.

Hats off to Mary, Demi, Rudy, Tayla, Sage and the ladies taking care of breakfast!

PS....did I mention they have a Managers reception Monday to Friday from 5:30-7:30 where they serve free wine and beer

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank njpirate62
Reviewed 27 July 2017

The hotel staff was very friendly. The room was very nice size and clean. Just stayed for one night and it was perfect. Shuttle picked us up at the airport, we called and they were there within 15 minutes, just like they said they would be.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank 195kathyj
Reviewed 24 July 2017

We had two rooms, I was years ago and they changed the design to a more modern style and is good. No noise, really comfy bed and good amenities, delicious breakfast, the tv channels are not great but help you to sleep. Wi fi was good for some computer work.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank PatriciaPP63
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Everyone was pleasant here. Easy too get here off 526 . 20 minutes from all the touristy stuff. Nice Happy Hour. Clean and comfortable rooms. Breakfast was done pretty well too. Tanger Outlet. Ml is within walking distance if you get board.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank causeiwannaknow