“Nice atmosphere, good food”

Jim 'N Nick's Bar-B-Q
Price range: USD 8 - USD 20
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Ribs. Pork. Chicken. Brisket. Hell, even sausage. All BBQ has the same three basic ingredients: smoke, meat and time. What makes it different is the amount, consideration and attention to each part of that recipe. That, and some really great bbq sauce, too. At Jim ‘N Nick’s, we pride ourselves on using the right ingredients, taking our time and honoring the traditions that brought us barbecue.
Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Relaxed atmosphere in the restaurant ( they also have take out) and it smelled of authentic BBQ! The flavors on my brisket and pulled pork were apparent and tasty though I did need a little extra sauce as they were a bit dry.

The staff was accommodating to our need for a high chair but our server did not introduce himself. I don’t like having to ask for their name.

The sides are quite small, perhaps only 2/3 cup if you were baking.

Food was all delicious!

Reviewed 17 August 2018

Jim N' Nick's did a great job providing the food for our picnic.They were on time at the venue abd set up everything in a timely and attractive manner. The food was hot and ready to be served. They also provided wire racks and burners! AND the food was a hit! Everyone loved the ribs, chicken, mac and cheese, greens, slaw and baked beans. Their famous cheese bisquits were a delicious as well. It really made the BBQ and picnic a huge success!

Reviewed 17 August 2018

I love this place. Every time I am in Charleston, I have to stop here for their smoked turkey their chicken wings. They have a great selection of food, and I mean everything tastes so great. I always have great customer service and the restaurant has an appealing vibe. The fact that they have a drive thru is a bonus. My favorite barbecue spot to date.

Reviewed 17 August 2018 via mobile

Stopped in on a recommendation from a prior visitor and OMG, it was absolutely amazing. The service was quick, friendly and attentive. Great place to eat!

1  Thank Sean P
Reviewed 12 August 2018

Good smoked flavor and tender meat. Variety of options meats and sides with good portion size. Definitely a repeat visit spot on my next trip back into North Charleston.

1  Thank Michael A