USD 142
USD 106
USD 135
GardenInn.com
Hyatt Place North Charleston(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
USD 124
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Convention Center(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
USD 101
USD 124
USD 103
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 116/night.

USD 123
Comfort Suites(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
USD 106
ComfortSuites
Charleston Grand Hotel(North Charleston)
USD 91
USD 78
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 90/night.

USD 139
USD 122
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 159/night.

All reviewsinstant oatmealsmall kitchenetteworking orderenjoyed my staystaff was friendlywould stay here againpetsmartfurniturehousekeeper
Reviewed 9 July 2017

Room was not ready until after 7pm., no food voucher or reduced rate for the day. Would not have been ready if we had not showed up. They did not know it was not ready, gave us the key and checked in, then we found the room in dirty state.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Charleston - North Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2017

Stacy, please accept my apologies for your suite not being ready for occupancy when you checked into our hotel. We are sure this was a result of miscommunication between our Housekeeping and Front Office Departments since a suite should not be made available for occupancy until the cleaning process is complete and it has been inspected by a supervisor. We hope this incident will not keep you from returning to our hotel to enjoy a better experience next time.

Reviewed 28 June 2017

no to bad, spider webs in the corner, smoke smell in the room, no pots, pan, spoons,plates to eat out of. bathroom was clean, bed was ok had some hair left on the sheets, carpet had some stains. Television was small

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Charleston - North Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2017

Samuel, thank you for being our guest and letting us know that your overall visit was a pleasant one. Having said that, we apologize for the problems with your room. We have shared your comments with our housekeeping staff, and we will be more diligent in our efforts. Please know to ensure cleanliness of the kitchenware our brand standards requires us to keep these items at the front desk. I am sorry if this was not informed to you at the time of check-in. We hope to have the pleasure of serving you again soon.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

Your Hotel needs better Managment, customer service is very poor, I just move to a hotel ( Extende stay of America) on 5054 Arce street, this is the type of room ( 335) that you All need to have for business people, this room is Nice, tv service is Great, distribution of room is Awsome, I will like to know if this room has a specific Name so I can requested in ALL location on My future trips

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Charleston - North Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments. Our goal is to provide excellent service, so we apologize this was not your experience. Your concerns have been shared with the management team, and we are following up to determine where we went wrong and how we can enhance our service to our guests. We hope you will our hotel another chance to redeem ourselves in the future.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

This room was not typical of Extended Stay. It appeared to be an old hotel that was probably a different brand and then somehow, Extended Stay acquired it and slapped its name on it. I would not stay here again. Interestingly, there is a newer hotel that is a true Extended Stay that is walking distance from this one. I would stay here again only if it's the only thing I could find.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
00esa, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Charleston - North Charleston, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2017

We are disheartened to see from your review that we did not live up to our usual standards. We are sorry we failed to provide you with an exceptional stay and for the inconvenience you had. We hope you and your friends will accept our apology and consider giving us another chance to prove that we are up to the task of delivering outstanding service and accommodations.

Reviewed 26 June 2017

When I booked my reservations I was quoted one price with tax 15% if I signed up for the rewards program. When I arrived they charged me full price and claim they would reimburse me the 15% when I checked out and never did. This is my second time at Extended Stay. My last stay at one it had roached as soon as we walked through the door dead roaches and no clean dishes available to use which we had to ask for.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay

Thank you for being a loyal guest to our brand, and for now being an Extended Perks Rewards member. We apologize for the discount situation described in your feedback. We would need additional information such as your full name, dates, hotel stay, etc. to be able to follow up and resolve the situation as quickly as possible. We hope this will not deter you from staying with us again soon. Thank you for letting us know.