USD 127
Country Inn
USD 142
USD 106
Comfort Inn & Suites Airport Convention Center(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
USD 101
USD 124
USD 103
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 116/night.

Comfort Suites(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
USD 106
Hyatt Place North Charleston(North Charleston)(Great Value!)
USD 124
USD 123
Charleston Grand Hotel(North Charleston)
USD 91
USD 78
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 88/night.

USD 154
USD 132
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 146/night.

All reviewsmodern looklounge areaoutlet mallindoor poolstayed one nightfree breakfastupon checkstaff was very friendlyconvention centercharlestonoutletswalmart
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

It’s like no one cares... hopefully the place is going to be renovated very soon I can see where it used to be cool but it looks nothing like the sparkling clean pictures , so don’t get all excited. I can deal with high traffic areas being dirty ,but dang , my room should be clean , not here ....the room wasn’t even vacuumed , stains on everything patches on the ceiling thru out 3rd floor , tiny rooms open bath , so if you are alone and don’t mind filth .... which might be why you are alone hahaha anyway I’m not a diva and easy to please so when I say it’s yuck , it’s yuck !

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Jennifer A
Robert T, Manager at Aloft Charleston Airport & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Dear Jennifer,

Maintaining a fresh atmosphere within our guest rooms and common areas is always a key priority. On behalf of the entire team at Aloft Charleston Airport & Convention Center, I sincerely apologize for falling short of not only meeting your expectations, but ours as well. Rest assured, the feedback provided will be shared with the appropriate hotel team to ensure we consistently deliver upon guest expectations.

As a Valued Gold Member, thank you for choosing us to accommodate you during your travels. We hope to see you again whenever your travels bring you back to Charleston!

Sharon Garbe
Front Office Supervisor
Aloft Charleston Airport & Convention Center

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

The room is great and most are friendly. I really enjoyed my morning coffee, cigarette and chats with Linda. The hotel is conveniently located near restaurants, shopping centers and the airport. The bar is great for relaxing and unwinding after a long day. I recommend anyone in the area to stay there or maybe have a drink. L. Little

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Justin H, Manager at Aloft Charleston Airport & Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Thank you for choosing the Aloft Charleston Airport and for taking the time to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor! We're glad to hear you enjoyed your time with Linda at the front desk, and that you enjoyed the convenience of our location, and we hope that you come back again to visit us soon!

Thanks again!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

For starters the guest service representative Tonya was very attentive and amazing. This was a weekend to celebrate our son's 10th Birthday. The first room we checked in, the ottoman had white stains on it and the refrigerator had been taken out. So we went back downstairs to guest services explained it to Tonya. She admittedly went upstairs to check on another room. The second room smelled like strong smoke or molding, the floors hadn't been vacuumed and the bathroom shower door had fingerprints all over it. So Tonya went to check out the third room. This room the ottoman was clean, floors cleaned and shower door wiped down. At night when the time came for bed, I was so upset. I turned the sheets back on my son bed they were fine. When I turned the sheets back in my husband and I bed......the sheets had a faded red stain... a line of old blood. I was disgusted. I refused to go back downstairs to go through this same ordeal all over again. My husband and I made sure we didn't touch that spot on the sheets. It looked like they didn't even bother to Clorox, shout it out, oxy clean or anything. Housekeeping came in the next day, I hoped they would change the sheets because we pulled them off the bed. All housekeeping did was refix the bed with the same bed linen. I expected more of this place. Being close to the airport we constantly heard the planes in the early a.m. hours.

Room Tip: Make sure you check the rooms thoroughly before you unpack and fully accept the room.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear Cam J,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us at the Aloft Charleston Airport and Convention Center. We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear that Tonya took care of you, she is a wonderful asset to our team.

Maintaining a fresh atmosphere within our guest rooms and common areas is always a key priority. On behalf of the entire team, I sincerely apologize for falling short of not only meeting your expectations, but ours as well. Rest assured, the feedback provided will be shared with the appropriate hotel team to ensure we consistently deliver upon guest expectations.

As a valued guest, thank you for choosing us to accommodate you during your travels. We hope to see you again whenever your travels bring you back to Charleston!

Sharon Garbe
Front Office Supervisor

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Our room was on the 3rd floor, very quiet and sparkling clean...we had a beautiful view of the trees out our window....I am unhappy about some of the bad reviews...I found nothing wrong...and we had a delightful stay...Natasha and Tanya and the other woman at the front desk were wonderful...and the bartender guy ...I think his name was Tony was super attentive and accommodating....it is very convenient to the North Charleston Performance Center and the coliseum and they have a free shuttle to take you there....they have a nice bar with good wine and snacks....it is a young feeling place with a lot of energy...

Room Tip: far from elevator...above the 2nd floor
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing the Aloft Charleston Airport and for sharing your feedback with us! We try not to be unhappy about the bad reviews, it is important to remember that every guest that has a negative experience, or that doesn't like the brand, is going to write a bad review, but not every guest that loves the hotel is going to write a positive one. Really, anytime we fail to exceed a guest's expectations is a learning experience, and hopefully as we progress we can get more guests in like you, who enjoy their visit, and take time out of their busy days to go online and fill out a positive review for us. We appreciate you, and we hope you come back to visit us again sometime soon!

Thank you again!

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Handicapped shower was nice. There's a picture from the toilet to the door anybody walking by with that door open can see everything not even a privacy curtain. They were no USB ports anywhere there was a box on the desk for you to hook up your game system. You hopefully will be there only one night there were a couple hangers for your clothes but nothing else. Carpet was gross. They nickel and dime you. Only upside is the check-in staff for the 2 days we were there day and evening were very nice.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thanks for choosing the Aloft Charleston Airport for your trip to the area, and for sharing your feedback with us on TripAdvisor! We're sorry to hear that you didn't enjoy your experience with us and that there was an issue with the carpet in your room, but are happy to hear that the front desk staff had a positive impact on your stay.

We hope you come back and try us out again sometime and have a better experience!

Thanks again!