All reviews bedroom condo these units a king size bed full kitchen penthouse tellys ocean tubs upgrades boardwalk garage
Reviewed 18 July 2018 via mobile

We have only been here for a couple of days but everyone has been really really polite and servicial with us.
Incredible ammenities and really good services by the pool. Angel was really helpfull.

Is next to the beach and 20 minutes from the airport

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Lucia P
PalmsManagerDW, General Manager at The Palms, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time out of your vacation to post a review for us here on TripAdvisor. We are so glad to hear you are having a wonderful time and couldn't agree more the pools are awesome..

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

When we arrived at the hotel, after being disappointed about another hotel, our room door wouldn’t open. We went and told the front desk clerk, Tierra. She sent someone up, who was able to open it, but had issues as well. Later on, we tried the door again and still had issues. We went back to Tierra and she came and tried. Long story short, after trying countless times and hours, the door had to be broken in order for us to get back in. Because of this, she had to put us in a 3bedroom oceanfront suite. We were originally staying in a 1bedroom oceanfront suite. The manager called the next day and let us know that we could stay in the room for the rest of the trip because of the inconvience we had. This was a serious load off of me and my sister, as we really didn’t want to pack up again and move to another room. When it was time to check out, I called and asked about late check out for 2pm. They instead, let us check out at 3pm for only $50 extra. This resort and the management went above and beyond and I will MOST definitely stay here again!! Friday was my sisters 28th birthday and it was a day from hell, but the staff at The Palms Resort made the rest of our vacation, so enjoyable! Thank you Tierra and the manager at Palms Resort.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Daisylo1
PalmsManagerDW, General Manager at The Palms, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Thank you for taking a Moment to post a review for us. We are so glad that you stayed with us and that we were able to turn your birthday trip around for you.. We strive to do our very best and we are so glad to hear that it shows. We look forward to your return next time you come to Myrtle Beach.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

My wife and I had a great time at Myrtle Beach! Dave's Vacation Rental #1503 at The Palms was perfect. Even though the resort itself left a bit to be desired, Dave's unit was like a brand new condo! Fully updated, fully stocked, everything we needed for a nice getaway. Dave was very attentive and quick to reply to emails with my silly questions. We both loved it and will be back again! I recommend staying in any of Dave's units, especially if they were anything like ours! Thanks Dave!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Scott C

Thank you for taking a moment to post a review for us .. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

We checked in to the Palms on 6/18. After a long drive we were anxious to get into our room and unwind. While I was parking the car, my wife informed me that the room they gave us was not what we booked. We booked directly through the resort, and booked a one bedroom king suite that was supposed to contain two other sleeping options in the living room area in addition to the king in the bedroom. The room they assigned (1103) contained two full size beds and a Murphy bed in the living room. Being a man of larger size, a full size bed for me and my wife to share was not feasible, plus we were traveling with our three children. The young lady working the second shift that day explained that her manager changed the room type but didn't know why. We were perplexed by this because we booked in January, and would have thought we would have at least received a courtesy call from the property and the manager if any issues existed. She apologized and did her best to accommodate our original reservation and moved us to 603. The property itself has everything a modest oceanfront should have for the price you pay. If you're looking for brand new and shiny with five stars accommodations, this isn't it. But the views are amazing and the property itself is well maintained for the most part. It is also close to many nearby attractions. On 6/20 we ran into another issue. While my 7 year old son was walking around the room he came across a box cutter laying on the floor. The utility knife was open and is not something you want a small child finding. On the way to the beach, I took the knife to the front desk. The employee I spoke with was apologetic, but the treatment of the situation by the manager on duty working behind the desk that day was frightening and I wonder how long they've been in the hospitality industry because the tact shown was at a level of disregard for safety and guest satisfaction. The employee went to this "manager" seeking guidance because she clearly didn't know how to address the customer (me) and the concern I'd had. Rather than talking to me directly, I could hear the manager first ask the employee if I was at the desk. She then told the employee verbatim "tell the guest you are sorry and that we will be sure to get on our maintenance guys to make sure they are being more careful". She sent this poor girl back out and she repeated word for word what the lady instructed. It was sad. A sad example of leadership by that "manager" who must have been too busy or lazy to address the safety concern and liability of a guest and parent whose Child just found a box cutter in the room we paid money for to stay in! I am executive management in a full service hotel of a large brand and you ma'am, whoever you are, need lessons on customer service, guest satisfaction, service recovery, and your lack of ability to coach and assist your employees. I'm embarrassed for you. In a nutshell, beautiful landscape, decent front line employees, great room, and most shocking, inadequate management. The pics from the view from our room and the box cutter our SEVEN YEAR OLD found are attached.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Brandon W
PalmsManagerDW, General Manager at The Palms, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete a comment. We would like to apologize for any inconveniences caused by the unfortunate less than standard experience you had during your visit. We take guest satisfaction very seriously and in your case we performed at an unacceptable level.
Please be assured that appropriate steps are being taken to correct the situation. We are aware that an experience such as this gives an impression of our facility that is very difficult to overcome. Comments and feedback such as yours are painful to hear, but vital to our continued success and improvements as a resort. Through these hard knocks, we have an opportunity to grow and become better and for that we thank you.

Reviewed 6 July 2018

We stayed at the Palms at a privately owned unit from Dave's vacation rentals on the 14th floor. The condo was spotless and beautifully decorated. Everything was provided, from extra pillows to plenty of towels to a fully equipped kitchen. It felt like we had our own home on a tropical island. At 2500 Ocean Blvd., it is close to lots of great restaurants and plenty of shopping. We will definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: Stay at Dave's. Other travelers that we talked with said they would never stay at the Palms again, but our condo was perfect!
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jwaldren2

Thank you for taking a moment to post a review for us here on Tripadvisor. We hope to see you again very soon.