2 people have started booking this hotel
Lock in great prices from these sites
Official Site
USD 448
View deal
TripadvisorUSD 448
Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
Travelocity
4,527 results
All reviews cafe du port lazy river across the street bedroom condo breakfast buffet pool area game room family vacation north tower off season nice resort trip to myrtle beach beach access washer and dryer full kitchen water park parking garage
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Had a great weekend at ocean reef!! Travelled with some friends for a golf weekend. great accommodations. The staff at the hotel were very friendly and the facility is well maintained. Great beach access as well.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Aladin Glaoui, General Manager at Ocean Reef Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your wonderful five star review and we really appreciate you staying with us , We are excited to know that you had a fabulous time at our resort!
I will make sure to share your great feedback with my Team!
We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Annual golf trip to Myrtle, first time staying at Ocean Reef. Location was fantastic, beach front, excellent bars/restaurants within walking distance, and centralized to a ton of golf course options. Rooms were spacious and clean with very friendly staff. Recommend a Dirty Banana from the Banana Boat Lounge!

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Dear Chris P,

Thank you for staying with us, we welcome you to our Ocean Reef Family as our newest loyal Guest!!
It is our pleasure to know that you enjoyed Your stay, thanks for the kind compliments about the staff and highlighting all the great amenities we have to offer!
Please reach to me directly when planning your next vacation/ Golf trip!!

Best Regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This place is right on the beach. Three bedroom was great. Close to golf courses and great value. We had been visiting for golf trips and this was the best placed we have stayed. Breakfast is good option also with made to order omlette.

Dear Tony C,

Thank you for staying with us, we really appreciate your kind remarks about our Resort!
We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again on your next visit to Myrtle Beach!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Ocean Reef was awesome! The water park was great. Has lazy river, multiple hot tubs and pools, and was right on the beach. All the amenities were close by and everyone at the resort were super friendly and accomodating. Would definitely go back again.

Dear Stephen H,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback of your stay!
We really appreciate you for choosing our Hotel and giving us a five star review.
We look forward to welcoming back again!

Aladin Glaoui,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I drove my family 13 hours to stay here and we arrived to a dirty one bedroom condo. We had hand prints on the headboard, Cheetos looking stain on a pillow and old blood it looked like in the bathtub it was gross! I complained to management they offered me clean linen and free breakfast coupons. Hotel was sold out so we couldn’t switch rooms. Then once night came the real show started we seen not 1 but 2 cockroaches in our vents. I immediately called the lobby who said they would send up maintenance well.. they never came. My family packed up everything and left the same night thankfully they refunded my money! So dissatisfied and upset! Please read all reviews before coming here!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

I am very disappointed to hear about your experience, our sincerest apologies for all the inconvenience, I wish we had the opportunity to do better.
Yes indeed as you mentioned on your review, I always encourage travelers to read reviews and also read my response as well. Some reviews tend to be malicious and not fair to the honest travelers.
As far as (Cockroaches) called a Palmetto bug in South Carolina, given our ocean front rooms and how close we are to the water, sometimes bugs fly trough balconies if guests leave the balcony doors open to listen to the waves!!
We take cleaning and safety of our guests seriously, I can assure you that we have a professional company that sprays our rooms, hallways and common area on a regular schedule.
I hope you will consider giving us another chance to show you the hospitality and the amenities that we are known for.