USD 352
Marriott Hotels
  • Pool
USD 157
La Quinta
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 195
USD 164
Official Site
USD 311
USD 284
Hampton.com
USD 156
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 196
USD 231
  • Pool
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 182
Official Site
Aqua Beach Inn(Myrtle Beach)
USD 208
USD 148
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
USD 182
USD 173
1,550 results
All reviewsshoreline cafeparking garagerooftop poollazy riverbedroom condoseventh floorpools and hot tubsfull kitchenfamily reunionthe past yearshousekeeping staffrooms were very cleana great vacationtrip to myrtle beachbike weekmurphy bedoff season
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Love the rooftop jacuzzi and the warm pool. Also, Marvin at the desk is professional and helpful. This is the fourth time we have been there. We love the offseason prices and courtesy of the staff. We will go again...

Room Tip: Be sure to ask about the different types of rooms...
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
GMSeasideResorts, General Manager at Grande Shores Ocean Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you Chris for your kind words. It means a great deal and we thank you for being a loyal Grande Shores guest. We do hope to have the privilege of serving you in the future. Best to you and your family.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Staff was efficient and friendly. The hotel has that rundown look/feel/smell. The room was clean, and thank goodness we upgraded to a room with an ocean view - cuz that was the only great/nice thing I can say about our accommodations. It certainly wasn’t horrible - just old and dreary. The hotel has seen better days. Felt depressing just being there - but the weather was cold/windy/rainy too - so maybe that’s partly the reason.

Bed, linens - all good. Carpet, depressing. No microwave, but they brought one up that we could ‘borrow.’ (It had holes on the top with rust marks - obviously had been attached to something else. Worked fine. Just added to overall worn out feel). Small refrigerator, fine. Bathroom clean, just rundown looking.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank kathleen4373

Kathleen, thank you for your review and thank you for choosing Grande Shores. I am sorry you departed with such a mixed feeling of Grande Shores but happy you enjoyed the staff and certain aspects of the resort. Every year we develop a remodeling plan for our hotel rooms so though it has been around quite awhile, guest can see we are continually adding new elements. This past winter we installed new doors and trim work. Last year all fixtures in the bath were replaced and new mattress and wall color. All new appliances and mattresses were installed 2 years ago along with carpeting. We do understand our resort is not for everyone and we are disappointed Grande Shores seems not to be a resort best suited for you. We do have condos at Grande Shores if you would like to consider that option. We also have a variety of resorts in the area and would be really happy to assist in finding the right fit for you. Again, thank you and happy traveling to you and your family.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I am here right now, will be checking out this morning after 4 wonderful nights. This was our first visit to Myrtle Beach and Grande Shores and there is no doubt that we will be back. I love the location of Grande Shores-so close to many of the MB attractions, but also on a quiet spot in a residential area. We love the stretch of beach and the pools and lazy rivers! The one bedroom condo that we rented was perfect for our little family. The parking garage set up was a little odd at the beginning, but in the end we loved the convenience. We did not hear a sound from the rooms around us for most of our stay, in fact at times we thought maybe we had our section of the hotel to ourselves. On our last night I did hear a bit of hallway noise from the family that had just moved into the room next door, but once they were in their room, I couldn’t hear a thing. Thank you for a wonderful stay Grande Shores! We will be back next spring break!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
GMSeasideResorts, General Manager at Grande Shores Ocean Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Thank you for being our guest and for the wonderful review. We really love hearing from 1st time guests. We are so happy you enjoyed your time at Grande Shores and Myrtle Beach. I will make sure our entire team reads your review since we love smiling and this will definitely make us all smile. We wish you the very best to you and your family for a wonderful summer. We look forward to seeing you again next spring. Thank you again.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

I stayed here recently with my family for the first time. It's a condo hotel and although it was our first time at Myrtle Beach, I was not impressed with this hotel. They have this strange ramp parking where you literally park your car steps away from your room. While this might be convenient for some, when a car alarm is going off outside your door at 2 am, it's not attractive. The staff is just okay. Housekeeping was awful and only cleaned our rooms twice during a 5 night stay. They have a do not disturb sign, but don't have a clean up my room door sign. Basically, if housekeeping staff comes by and you are in your room, they simply don't come back. My tip reflected my displeasure. THe onsite restaurant serves decent food that you'd get at a Cracker Barrel. Beach is steps away which is great but there are no chaise lounges on the beach which I'm used to at other hotels. You had no choice but to drop a towel on the sand. Chaise lounges are only poolside. The rooms also need soundproofing as I could hear my neighbor's toilet running each time he/she flushed. I thought it was pretty bare bones for the prices they charge. THey should at least throw in a free breakfast like LaQuinta. The only positive thing is that it is footsteps away from beach and condos are huge for a family with separate bedrooms and bathrooms.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
GMSeasideResorts, General Manager at Grande Shores Ocean Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thank you for your review and for being our guest during your first visit to Myrtle Beach. I was sorry to see you were not happy with the housekeeping service. I do hope you alerted the desk so we could make it right while you were with us. We never want a guest leaving disappointed and I can see you were disappointed. The hotels in Myrtle Beach do not place chairs on the beach. The city contracts with lifeguard companies to do this during our busier season. Sorry you were disappointed by this. We do hope you will allow us the privilege of serving you in the future. We do have a number of resorts and would be happy to assist in finding one that would be a perfect fit for you and your family. Thank you again.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Grand shores is the best resort I have stayed at in myrtle beach. The front desk receptionists, Leah and Nina, went above and beyond our expectations and assisted us with every request we made. Amelia, one of the house keepers, was always smiling and was very thorough. The whole staff is extremely friendly and makes you feel welcomed.

This was the cleanest hotel I've ever stayed at and the beds were very comfy. The pools and hot tubs were clean and in great condition.

There is a free DVD rental in the lobby which is a nice amenity. There is also a few games in the lobby like life sized jenga.

Great hotel, great staff, great experience.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Carrie, we certainly loved reading your review. I will make sure Amelia hears she made a different! Glad you enjoyed the movies and our great staff. We look forward to having you as our guest again very soon. Best to you and your family.