Grande Shores Ocean Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Dunes Village Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 147*
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 65*
Carolinian Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 188*
USD 92*
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 90*
USD 88*
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 69*
The Patricia Grand, Oceana Resorts(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 107*
USD 84*
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 100*
USD 93*
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 90*
USD 88*
Hotels.com
  • Pool
USD 207*
USD 177*
Myrtle Beach Resort(Myrtle Beach)
USD 134*
  • Pool
1,495 results
All reviewsshoreline cafeparking garagerooftop poollazy riverbedroom condoseventh floorpools and hot tubsthe north endfull kitchenfamily reunionthe past yearshousekeeping staffa great vacationbike weektrip to myrtle beachoff seasonwasher dryer
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 May 2012

The renovation is wonderful. We enjoyed our stay and look foward to staying again at some future date. The location is wonderful and we loved the oceanfront balcony !

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank kdmomcat
Reviewed 25 May 2012

My boyfriend and I decided on this hotel because it was one of very few that accepted guests under 23 (in fact we're both under 21). We had an ocean front king bed size room and it was beautiful! Staff was very helpful and the amenities were great! Only had one complaint- bugs in the pool at all times, although I know this was because we went in mid-may. I went to the same hotel last year with my family in June and the bugs were not a problem. Overall, I'd give this hotel a 5 out of 5.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 25 May 2012

I was VERY pleased with our stay at the Grande Shores, May 20 thru today. We had a 3 br, 2ba n/s north ocean view condo and it was EXCELLENT! The views were fabulous, the beach was in great shape, and the pools were great for our three children. The staff was friendly and courteous. I was a little apprehensive about staying at the Grande Shores from other reviews, but I could tell that they are in the process of updating, and our condo was fine. I don't think anyone is going to find a condo that there isn't a stain on the carpet somewhere or a mark on the wall. I had three children with me and yes, they spilled something while we were there. The appliances were in great shape and all very functional. We washed and dried clothes constantly! The parking garage is tight for larger suv's like Suburbans and Yukons, and larger pickup trucks, but you can fit! WILL STAY AGAIN!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Kathy G
Reviewed 22 May 2012

We really like this resort. Beds are comfortable. General appearance is good. Needs alittle maintenance. Hotel staff was excellent. Pools and lazy rivers were good and kept the kids happy. Will definitely stay here again. This was our second visit to this facility. Beach was kept in good shape. Clean.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Robert A
Reviewed 22 May 2012

I just returned from myrtle beach for weekend getaway. The hotel is outdated. There was a 27 inch tube TV in the oceanfront king room which was kinda of shocking. I asked the front desk & was advised they are updating the condos first then the hotel side. Upon arrival I had to laugh at the tip envelope for the maid. I actually scrubbed the bathroom down personally since there odes of cleaning was different than mine. The view & location are perfect but for the price I could have stayed somewhere a little more modern.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ladybuv40
GMSeasideResorts, General Manager at Grande Shores Ocean Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2012

So sorry this guest did not enjoy the hotel as we would hope. We are in the process of purchasing 32 inch flat screen TV's for the hotel section of Grande Shores. This will be a great additional to the rooms for sure. We did do a lot of upgrades in our hotel this winter. We have new vanity tops, new paint, new closet organizers and refrigerators.. Many of our condos have been upgrades as well. Grande Shores is a very comfortable family resort and we hope to see many new families this summer. We do appreciate this guests comment.