“Nice and affordable hotel”

Grande Shores Ocean Resort
Ranked #25 of 207 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
“Nice and affordable hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2012

This is a very nice an affordable hotel convenatly located near many attractions for all ages. The ocean view rooms are great and it is very nice having a private balcony, each night I was there I kept the balcony door open. I have stayed there twice and I plan on returning.

1 Thank Chowe1211

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (383)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2012

The renovation is wonderful. We enjoyed our stay and look foward to staying again at some future date. The location is wonderful and we loved the oceanfront balcony !

1 Thank kdmomcat
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2012

My boyfriend and I decided on this hotel because it was one of very few that accepted guests under 23 (in fact we're both under 21). We had an ocean front king bed size room and it was beautiful! Staff was very helpful and the amenities were great! Only had one complaint- bugs in the pool at all times, although I know this was because we went in mid-may. I went to the same hotel last year with my family in June and the bugs were not a problem. Overall, I'd give this hotel a 5 out of 5.

Columbus, Mississippi, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 May 2012

I was VERY pleased with our stay at the Grande Shores, May 20 thru today. We had a 3 br, 2ba n/s north ocean view condo and it was EXCELLENT! The views were fabulous, the beach was in great shape, and the pools were great for our three children. The staff was friendly and courteous. I was a little apprehensive about staying at the Grande Shores from other reviews, but I could tell that they are in the process of updating, and our condo was fine. I don't think anyone is going to find a condo that there isn't a stain on the carpet somewhere or a mark on the wall. I had three children with me and yes, they spilled something while we were there. The appliances were in great shape and all very functional. We washed and dried clothes constantly! The parking garage is tight for larger suv's like Suburbans and Yukons, and larger pickup trucks, but you can fit! WILL STAY AGAIN!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
2 Thank Kathy G
Penn Run
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 May 2012

We really like this resort. Beds are comfortable. General appearance is good. Needs alittle maintenance. Hotel staff was excellent. Pools and lazy rivers were good and kept the kids happy. Will definitely stay here again. This was our second visit to this facility. Beach was kept in good shape. Clean.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort
#20 of 207 in Myrtle Beach
4.0 of 5 bubbles 3,066 reviews

Been to Grande Shores Ocean Resort? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Grande Shores Ocean Resort

Property: Grande Shores Ocean Resort
Address: 201 77th Ave N, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572-4242
Region: United States > South Carolina > Coastal South Carolina > Myrtle Beach
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#19 On the Beach Hotel in Myrtle Beach
#26 Business Hotel in Myrtle Beach
#28 Family Hotel in Myrtle Beach
#35 Romantic Hotel in Myrtle Beach
Price range (per night): $126 - $420
Hotel Class:3 star — Grande Shores Ocean Resort 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Wotif.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, lastminute.com.au, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Grande Shores Ocean Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Grande Shores Ocean Hotel Myrtle Beach