Days Inn Myrtle Beach
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 141*
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
USD 197*
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 128*
Ocean Park Resort, Oceana Resorts(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 191*
USD 208*
Hotels.com
  • Pool
La Quinta Inn & Suites Myrtle Beach -N. Kings Hwy(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 146*
USD 124*
La Quinta
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 158*
USD 138*
Official Site
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 157*
USD 141*
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
  • Pool
USD 338*
USD 305*
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 July 2011

We stayed on the 1st floor--there was no odor in the hallway or the rooms--our rooms were very clean--When I called about staying there I said something about the bad comments and Monica told me that the 1st floor had new beds-that is why I requested 1st floor--We went to the pool on July 15th and the pool was clean and there was no trash-we slept pretty good the 3 nights while we were there-this motel isnt the Hilton but for the price we paid it was okay-We didnt like the location because of it being closed to Gentlemans club(which they have these almost on every street corner) but we had no problems with safety for me, husband and 9 yr son. If you need a reasonable price place just to sleep then this is the hotel but if you are looking for luxury then I would recommend another Hotel...If we ever go back to Myrtle Beach we probably wouldnt stay here because of its location not because we were unhappy with our visit.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank carolinagirls1977
Reviewed 12 July 2011

the halls and rooms smelled horrible. The doors to the outside were broken. The carpet was damp. The pool was green. There was trash all over outside ( which included beer bottles). The room doors were completely worn out. Paint on the walls and doors was just splattered on. Mildew on the ceilings.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2011

My family and I needed to find a hotel to stay at for one night prior to our week long vacation at the beach. My husband chose this hotel based only on the proximity to our destination and the brand name. Let me tell you we will NEVER stay there again. It was horrible. First, it is only two buildings away from a "gentleman's club". Second, the walls are paper thin. You can hear a normal conversation from any of the rooms in the hall way. Lighting was absolutely horrible in the hallways and rooms. The beds had springs poking out of the beds - horrible nights sleep. We did not even dare to take a shower in the tub - it was gross. The door leading in and out of the building was broken so you could only use one side and it was difficult to open. We have stayed at other Days Inn locations and it is not the Hilton, but we have had decent, safe, and comfortable stays except for this one. This hotel needs MAJOR updates.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 July 2011

While the price was good and my niece greatly enjoyed the tiny pool. Everything kept falling apart, the one towel we had was wet like it was dirty. The side door was hard to open and the halls smelled bad. They had a restaurant but it closed rather early so I have no idea if it was good.Our room had a fridge and microwave but they was dirty so we chose not to put our food in there

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2011

We traveled with a pet. staff was very nice check in and out very fast nice clean room the motel was abit hard to get to and not the best location but was a great value and overall was a great stay

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled with friends