The Strand a Boutique Resort(Myrtle Beach)
USD 231
Official Site
Compass Cove Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 200
  • Pool
Bay View on the Boardwalk(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 302
USD 189
USD 161
  • Pool
The Breakers Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 242
Official Site
Dayton House Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 225
USD 187
Official Site
Ocean Reef Resort(Myrtle Beach)
USD 317
USD 242
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
USD 325
USD 312
Hotels.com
Sea Crest Oceanfront Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 286
USD 274
USD 335
USD 290
All reviewslazy riverliving roomocean frontbar and grillacross the streetfloor to ceiling windowshot tubthree bedroomquiet arealarge balconyindoor poolthe past yearsparking garageseveral yearsspring breakking bedgrand strand
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

We spent three nights at this hotel and it was three wonderful nights housekeeping didn't come to our room the first day but we spoke with a staff member Sara and she sure got us taken care of,the food was really good,they had kids activities which a lot of hotel doesn't have,we came mainly for the beach and we did enjoyed most of it,nice family fun place would come back.

1  Thank andrew8911
Darby D, General Manager at Forest Dunes Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide such a detailed review. It sounds like you and your family had an outstanding stay. I am pleased you found the service to be top notch and the amenities to be wonderful. Your recommendation and feedback is truly appreciated. We Look for to welcoming you back to Forest Dunes Resort.

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

Its been a week back from our great vaction we stayed at this same hotel every year, the property is clean, pools and everything the staff is guess friendly like sara who talk to us on a regular the beach is the main reason we came here and we enjoyed every moment

2  Thank MelisaRodriguez123

it is wonderful to read about your recent experience at our resort. It sounds like you had an exceptional stay and found our resort to be clean and relaxing. Thank you for your recommendation. I hope we can welcome you back to our resort in the future!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

My family and I recently stayed at this hotel on vacation. 1st the good. The views from the hot were great. We stayed on the seventeenth floor and could see everything north and south of the hotel. But when we arrived at noon our room wasn't ready. No problem, we did some shopping and site seeing. Came Bach at 4pm (checkin) still no room. When we finally received our room it was totally unacceptable. The furniture was worn, dirty, and outdated, the room had not been cleaned adequately, kitchen still had crumbs on the counter and dirty dishes in dishwasher. We went back to front desk to express our dismay about waiting so long for an outdated, dirty room. The woman at the desk (Emily) apologized and personally went and previewed a number of rooms and found us the best one. Our second room was a far cry from the 1st. Furniture and carpet updated & clean, kitchen immaculate, rm even included washer & dryer and balcony furniture. Emily really transformed what could have been a bad situation into a splendid week of vacation. She is a real asset to her employers. Throughout the week she continued to check on us concerning our needs. That said the hotel really needs more staffing and quality control.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us from your recent visit. I am disappointed to hear of the obstacles you faced during your stay with us and I do apologize for any inconvenience it has caused. Please know you feedback will be used to continue and improve our overall guest satisfaction. I hope you will give us another opportunity in the future to welcome you back to our resort.

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

Was staying at a local resort but needed a few extra night and couldn't find anything on trip advisor so we drove down the street and found this place on a non busy stretch between Myrtle and north Myrtle. Stopped in to check it out . Met Chantel in the front office ( veteran btw , and you could tell by her professionalism and attention to our needs ) , we asked her for what we needed and explained to her our concern over cleanliness that other local places had been struggling with. She gave us the price , with a military discount , and handed us the key to the room she had available for the following day. She said , "go see what you think " , it was perfect. Plenty of room , very quite , and very clean. We explained that we had to check out of the place we were staying by 11 and asked if we could check in there early. She said absolutely , no problem. I would recommend this place over any other in the Myrtle Beach area !! Btw , I have a lifted truck , we were out late and there was no spaces left , and I couldn't get into the parking garage. I met Terrence that was working the desk at night , again super nice guy , he quickly said , no problem , gave me a pass to park right in front for the night. These were the nicest people we met in South Carolina. Southern hospitality at its best. This isn't a party hotel , more for families , not like the family advertised places , this one is really the family place to stay. We will definately be back here again.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Scott F
Tess P, Manager at Forest Dunes Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2017

Thank you for your review and recommendation of our hotel and associates. I’m pleased to hear that our staff’s excellence in service made for a truly fantastic experience. Our team works hard to provide a remarkable stay. I will be sure to share your kind feedback!

Reviewed 30 July 2017 via mobile

Nice clean room. I don't prefer the location I'd rather be near the attractions. The place needs more elevators and front desk employees. The environment meaning the people that are staying are undesirable. I'm not going to the pool to packed. Wish I could've stayed at the breakers where I was. I regret booking this place.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank dmunekho

Our team strives to provide a pleasant stay. We thank you for taking the time to write a review as your feedback is helpful in obtaining this goal. We are thrilled to hear your stay was enjoyable. I appreciate you choosing our resort while in the area and we hope to see you again on a return visit.