Me and my children stayed there June 2011, we had an angle oceanfront suite. The rooms were clean upon arrival. Daily maid service was sporadic and had to ask for towels a couple of times, but overall was a great motel. Loved the pools and entertainment nightly. Breakfast buffet was good. great view of the ocean and boulevard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BlueWater Resort is located in the heart of the South Strand section of Myrtle Beach. Our property is comprised of 3 buildings; our main oceanfront building with 15 floors, and two buildings (referred to as villas) directly across the street with 4 floors each. Guests have full access to amenities in either building, including 4 outdoor pools, 1 indoor/outdoor pool and 5 Jacuzzis. All rooms at the BlueWater Resort feature kitchens or kitchenettes and private balconies. Choose from studios, 1 or 2 bedroom condos, and enjoy our full service restaurant, and popular beach bar in season. In close proximity to the airport, fine dining, shopping, and movies at Market Commons, the family friendly BlueWater Resort will quickly become your preferred home-away-from-home for years to come! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hooroo Pty Ltd, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Odigeo, Evoline ltd and Agoda so you can book your BlueWater Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bluewater Hotel Myrtle Beach
- Bluewater Myrtle Beach
- Blue Water Resort Myrtle Beach