We had a king jacuzzi suite. It was very spacious. It have a porch that walked out to the grass in the back and you could see the ocean through the brush. The room was in need of some repairs and upkeep. The outdoor pool was average and had a play area for kids. The indoor pool was under construction and I was not told about that during the booking process; which would have been nice. The hotel was right on the ocean and had a walkway but the view from the bottom floor was lacking do to brush.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Message from TripAdvisor: Condominiums at the Caravelle Resort Hotel are owned and operated by several different management companies, so quality and service standards may vary. If you wish to book a specific unit or a unit owned or managed by a specific company, please ask about that unit before booking your trip. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia APAC, Hotels.com, Hooroo Pty Ltd, Booking.com, Odigeo, lastminute.com.au, Wotif.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your The Caravelle Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Myrtle Beach Caravelle Resort
- Caravelle Resort Myrtle Beach Sc
- Caravelle Hotel Myrtle Beach Sc
- The Caravelle Golf Family Resort