“Great little place ”

Vicini's Italian Restaurant and Pizzeria
Ranked #67 of 908 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Price range: USD 9 - USD 19
Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Great place for pizza! Were visited in November and it was really intimate for a date night! The pizza was amazing! Some of the best pizza that we have ever had. I would highly recommend checking this place out.

Reviewed 27 October 2017

nice place to eat. we have always said you can't get good pizza south of the Ohio river. how wrong we were. FINNALY found a good pizza in myrtle beach. compared to the other pizza places we have been to this one is the best. not like Ohio pizza but its closer than most.

Reviewed 24 October 2017

My family recently had supper here while vacationing in Myrtle Beach and absolutely LOVED it! This was my son's pick for our Italian night and he actually picked it because of their brick oven pizza. He ordered a large margherita pizza (which was HUGE!) and was NOT disappointed! My husband and I split a spaghetti and it was MORE than enough and was also delicious! The atmosphere was very relaxing, great low light and we LOVED the classic jazz.

Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

The sauce! Oh my the sauce!!! Absolutely the best spaghetti sauce I have ever had in my life!! The bread was amazing, the pizza fantastic!! We are here two years ago when it first opened and had to come back while in town. So glad we did!! Service was wonderful even with a large group taking up most of the restaurant. Felt underdressed but really enjoyed our meal.

Reviewed 12 October 2017

To be fair, we had only a large pizza and a large Caesar Salad - takeout. It was enough for 4 people for a light dinner (with another salad at home). The vegetable pizza was made even better with the addition of cheese. The crust was good but would have preferred a thin crust option. All in all, would go back for a second try as it is a good value.