“Lovely, comfortable retreat”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
BrittL517
New York City, New York
“A little bit of a let down...”
Reviewed 7 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Maybe the other reviews and amazingly colored photos gave me too-high expectations. Upon arrival during spring break, I was already iffy about the neighborhood and it's seemingly life-less surroundings. The hotel the 'pent house' is in is below average. Outdated and a little dilapidated, the front desk is the sweetest little old lady though. It's only plus- RIGHT on the beach, not the boardwalk though. When we got through the funky smelling, slow elevator and hallway, we easily accessed the room. I was under the impression a pent house was on the top floor but alas- we heard clomping around above- more about this later! The furniture was worn- those yellow chairs- dirty stains/spots all over and the shag rug was more like a tattered towel. The mattress and pillows were flat. Tiny loud fridge and the jacuzzi has the lowest water pressure I've ever experienced- by the time it filled it was cooled off :( A minuscule bottle of shampoo/conditioner combo and soap- had to go out and buy some. TV was also pretty old and fuzzy. Then... at 5am... a ceiling leak! Apparently the upstairs left their jacuzzi full!! Derek was really helpful and quick to respond but we left anyway. I feel bad but I am being honest.
The saving grace of this place is the ocean view. It's beautiful. It just really needs an update if it's going to continue to carry that 'penthouse' title.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Reviewed 4 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Reviewed 22 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Brandie C
“Nice”
Reviewed 29 January 2018 for a stay in January 2018

It was a nice stay. Nothing spectacular but nice place for price. Owner is very helpful. There was hair in the bed when I went to get into it. Outlet was hanging out the wall. Could have been a little cleaner

Management Response
13 Feb 2018
Thanks Brandie i am glad you enjoyed your stay
fg122714
“Anniversary”
Reviewed 4 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

Me and my wife were very pleased. It was nice we really enjoyed ourselves.
The places Mr.Tuner suggest to go for eating was good.

Management Response
16 Jan 2018
It was a pleasure to have you as guests Fred... I am glad you and your wife enjoyed your stay.. Cheers my friend
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing