“Great Service and Amazing food”

Crave Italian Oven & Bar
Ranked #28 of 955 Restaurants in Myrtle Beach
Price range: USD 8 - USD 40
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

Went to crave for dinner last night and it was delicious!! Our waitress Theresa was super nice and knowledgeable and provided fantastic service!!!! I highly recommend going here and I will definitely be Going back.

1  Thank ashalenarose

Reviewed 12 December 2017

Visiting from out of state and wanted something unique. We chose Crave since it was near our hotel and we couldn't be happier! Our party was myself, my husband and our 6 year old daughter. All of our food was incredible! I had the Chicken Eleanor, which was outstanding! The chicken was crisp on the outside, but moist on the inside and the risotto was incredible. My husband ordered Chicken Parm which he said was the best he ever had. My daughter's pizza was also outstanding, but I did not care for the bacon they used on it, however she didn't care. Our server Louie was very attentive and made sure we were very happy with our choices and helped me when I couldn't make a drink choice. Crave is a little more upscale then we normally take our daughter, but we all really enjoyed our dinner. We will be back!!

1  Thank Stephanie C
Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

Me and my sister had lunch here while visiting. The food was top notch and our server Kristen was on it! Loved the food and the atmosphere!

1  Thank Jasmine C
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

We were told by friends that there is a fantastic Italian restaurant in Myrtle Beach. AND they were right. This restaurant is hidden in a small strip mall on business 17. The food, the wine, the service are all fantastic. There are traditional Italian favorites; there are nightly specials, there are seafood entrees. We will be sure to visit this restaurant every time that we visit Myrtle Beach.

Even though we enjoyed the lasagna, the Bolognese sauce, the seafood; there were several tables that were just ordering pizza.

Did I mention that the restaurant was almost completely full on this cold & rainy night in December.

2  Thank Jesse H
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

One of my favorite restaurants in Myrtle beach. Always a great staff and wonderful food, Kristen Harris is one of our favorites. Everyone needs to check this place out!!!

1  Thank jeremy k