USD 220
Sheraton.com
  • Pool
USD 157
La Quinta
Long Bay Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 163
USD 198
USD 306
Priceline
  • Pool
Aqua Beach Inn(Myrtle Beach)
USD 208
USD 148
Travelocity
Coral Beach Resort & Suites(Myrtle Beach)
USD 230
USD 213
Island Vista(Myrtle Beach)
USD 358
Priceline
Paradise Resort(Myrtle Beach)(Great Value!)
USD 185
TripAdvisor
All reviewsparadise buildingacross the streetlazy rivermultiple buildingssailfish buildingpull down murphy beddance partymaintenance personnelbiker weekreception deskwalls are thinthree bedroom suitewashers and dryerstwo queen bedspalmetto towerocean viewgolf vacation
Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed at The Dunes building which is right across the street from the main buildings. It is an older building and the rooms reflect that. The decor was very bland and the bathrooms small. It was very outdated. Our toilet clogged multiple times then started leaking. Maintenance did come fix the issues in a timely manner. The beds were comfortable but it was so loud from all the street traffic that I had a hard time falling asleep.

The beach area was very nice and a quick walk across the street. We did not use any of the outdoor pools because it was chilly out. We did use the pool, hot tub and lazy river in the Paradise Building. It was a nice area and my kids enjoyed the amenities. There were only a few small tables and chairs and some lounge chairs in the pool area. Those filled up quickly and adults were sitting on the floor and bringing in chairs from outside. There were plenty of small pool towels available for use.

The location was ideal. Close to restaurants, shops, The Skywheel, and Broadway on the Beach. Overall, the stay was good but wish the rooms were updated. If I stayed again, I would ask to stay in a different building that hopefully is not as loud in a newer room.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 March 2018

Stayed at the Breakers, was really excited to stay there, and it was pretty nice. Was kind of disappointed in housekeeping, when they showed up. Just didn't to a very good job. The Rusty Reel was fun, but wish they would have stayed open later, and opened earlier on the weekdays..... The hot tub was great I thought I booked the room until the 17th, but evidently it was only until the 16th, which was totally my fault, but I wish when I checked in they would have said something to me. He asked "You are staying with un until the 16th?" And I said no until the 17th, and he just went hmmmmmm OK..... on the morning of the 16th housekeeping comes knocking on our door, and asked when we are leaving. Again this was my fault, but I just wish the guy who checked us in would have investigated it little further that way on the 16th we are not scrambling to find a room. I would stay here again,

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

When booking, use their website because any third pries description is extremely incorrect. Also, this is a hotel- not a resort. No room service. No valet and the cleaning upkeep is lousy.
Front desk staff is eager to help. Beware the DRUNK concierge. Though I am positive she is under the influence she will convince you as she did I to take a look at a timeshare (wyndham ) . We most likely will not be back. Over priced and under maintained.
Most likely why they knocked one of their entire buildings down.
Give the front desk a raise, get a REAL concierge, and fire and rehire house keeping. Once that is done maybe throw a valet in, and this will be a great HOTEL to vacation in.
Worst Presidents' Day weekend choice.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

The Breakers has been our golf trip destination for 20+ years. We stay (16 guys) in three six bed condos for 5 nights, 7 rounds of golf and the cost is usually between $350-$450. Depends on the caliber of courses you play. The Breakers staff sets it all up for us and it comes with a large buffet breakfast and $100 gift card to be used at any of the courses we play. They have a large water park for the family and two hot tubs that feel great st the end of a long day of 36 holes of golf. It’s centrally located on the beach. I highly recommend this place for a winter time golf get away.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Laneea Fischer came up and fixed our toilet. Spent time talking to her. She did an amazing job and is a great person and sociable. Loved talking to her. Thanks so much for the help! She deserves a raise!

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple