“AMAZING PLACE TO STAY”
other travellers have booked this property
Entrance Twin Bedroom
Front bathroom
Master bedroom
North side Hot Tubs
Pool south side
Beach view from the balcony
Master bathroom
Balcony from master bedroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Kristin K
“AMAZING PLACE TO STAY”
Reviewed 28 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

I want to start by saying that finding a place for a family of five to stay that is affordable and big enough for us all to be comfortable for over a week, while also being nice and clean isn't always easy. As soon as we opened the door we knew we found the perfect place. This condo has been updated with many newer features and was decorated beautifully throughout!!! Then you walk over to the sliding doors and are blown away by the view!! Wow! Everything we could have needed was provided in the room. The owner answered any questions immediately, and also made it a point to check in throughout our trip to make sure everything was going ok. Great location close to everything we wanted to do while on our trip. The only complaint I have is that we had to leave ;) Will definitely recommend this place to anyone heading to myrtle beach. We had a great time with many memories made! If I could give more than a 5 star rating i would without any hesitation. A++++

Management Response
1 Aug 2017
Thank you so much for my raving review. Being a retired teacher with three daughters I remember how hard it was to find a great vacation location that my husband and I could afford. Your review makes me feel good that I have accomplished my goals to make my unit affordable for families. Thank you for allowing us to host your vacation.
Melissa M
“Beautifully decorated and relaxing condo!”
Reviewed 6 July 2017 for a stay in June 2017
people found this review helpful

The location is perfect, only a few minutes away from the main strand of Myrtle Beach. Lots of restaurants and attractions around so we were never bored. The condo had absolutely beautiful views and provided us with everything we could have needed for the week. The owner was also extremely kind and responsive and answered all of our questions in detail very quickly.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
GinaBk
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 10 January 2015 for a stay in September 2014
people found this review helpful

After getting into the city of Myrtle Beach I was extremely drained. When i entered in the room to see the ocean facing me in this spacious condo,I was relieved. The upgrades are awesome and the owners
really make it feel like your home away from home. A must stay for the next time.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing