“Great location”
Review of Paradise Resort

Paradise Resort
Ranked #22 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed 10 September 2012

I recommend to all interested in this property to book. The location is great. I stayed in Oceanfront King Bedroom, and it was perfect for us. The size was good also. All furniture in good condition, though furnishing is outdated. Customer service is good and the GM definitely cares about the resort and will take care of his customers. The breakfast buffet was decent, good job on the omelette station but the rest was only decent minus the bacon. The additional charge for orange juice I did not understand, should be included with the breakfast price. The pools appeared to be clean (I did not use them) and the lazy river work perfect as I always saw people floating in them (some reviews claim it wasn't good). The beds are not the most comfortable, but they're not as firm or hard as previous reviewers claim. The parking lot is small but thats expected for any tourist city. When I go in Florida it's the same thing so I don't understand why previous reviewers have complain concerning that. I have never went to tourist destination on the beach and the parking lot wasn't cramp. If there's no parking..there's a lot across the street. Short walking distance, again people complain about that and I don't know why. It added perhaps an additonal 15-20 seconds to your walk to get to the elevator...no big deal. Overall I would recommend this hotel to other people and would return myself. Great prices and they care about their customers.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Paradisegm, General Manager at Paradise Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2012

Thank you very much for your recent stay at Paradise. Your comments are very important and help us identify both positives and negatives. Thank you for the kind words and I will certainly look into your suggestions regarding breakfast. Once again, thank you for your business and I hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 7 September 2012

This hotel is located a bit farther down the main strip on ocean blvd, about 15 blocks from the pier and new boardwalk, which is not terrible if you have a rental car. But the plus is that it is right on the beach like some of the pricier hotels for a much more budget-friendly price. My husband and I were surprised to find two full beds, a microwave, and fridge upon entry to the economy. What a pleasant surprise! Would definitely consider staying here again.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
Paradisegm, General Manager at Paradise Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2012

Thank you for your recent stay at Paradise. I am glad that you were surprised with ocean view room. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make a future stay more enjoyable.

Reviewed 7 September 2012

We were on a cross country trip with family on our motorcycles and ended up having to stay in Mrytle Beach an extra 2 days. We found Paradise Resort...WOW..so awesome..from John the Security Guard helping secure our bike to Michael the Bartender in Sandals Bar...they were so friendly and quick to help with anything. We have been on the road and stayed in many hotels the last 20 days but Paradise Resort and their excellent staff was by far the best in customer friendliness!!! Thank you John and Michael...ya'll ROCKED!!! The only downside was DO NOT book with 3rd party online bookings as Charles the Manager at check in would not honor our Double Room..Double Beds..Ocean Front. We instead got a room with 2 beds. He was the only one that was'nt overly helpful and friendly!!! We will yell all our friends about Paradise Resort!!!

• Stayed: September 2012

Thank you for your kind comments. I am very happy to see that Paradise met your expectations. I will pass your comments along to all staff mentioned and will discuss your rooming issue. I am glad that you chose Paradise during your 20 day motorcycle trip and hope to see you on your next touring ride!

Reviewed 6 September 2012

Had a wonderful trip from the time we checked in until we left. (didn't want to leave). The staff was very helpful. They went above my expectations. The food was great in the cafe. The Kid's activities were so cute and my daughter begged to do them every day. The activity director was wonderful and great with the kids.

The condo was so clean, I was impressed. They cleaned the elevators everyday (don't see that happen anywhere else). The pool was vaccumed and the pool decks were pressure washed each day. The pools were nice and warm and the beach was just a short walk and you were right there. Get the ocean front rooms - so worth the view. Completely enjoyed my trip. Thanks to Paradise Resort.

Room Tip: Ocean View is worth the money. One bedroom condo has a murphy bed and a sofa sleeper. Very roomy.
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Dawn F
Paradisegm, General Manager at Paradise Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2012

Thank you for your recent stay at Paradise Resort. Your comments are very important and I am certainly glad that you completely enjoyed your trip. I will pass on your comments to our activity director and other staff members. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make a future trip more enjoyable!

Reviewed 4 September 2012

They were so kind and nice!

I checked every single hotel in front of beach .
Compare a price the best!!!!

Specially Receptionist JANET(her name) Was so nice.

Thanks for everything.
We might come back next year.

ALso..I never review before.

They made me to do it!!

Good luck all .

Room Tip: Interior Need to improve. Too old style.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Jeongho Y
ParadiseMB_Team, Manager at Paradise Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2012

Thank you for your comments. I certainly appreciate you choosing Paradise during your trip to Myrtle Beach and we will make sure to thank Janet for her great work in making your stay a good one!