“Great experience for our whole family.”

Myrtle Beach Safari
More attraction details
Owner description: The Myrtle Beach Safari is a hands on interactive wildlife experience that can be had nowhere else on Earth! You will spend hours interacting with and experiencing wildlife while learning about the work being done to conserve them worldwide.(Address listed with Trip Advisor is ONLY where reservations may be made. Actual address only given to confirmed safari participants.)
Reviewed 6 April 2018

I was hesitant to pay so much money for our family of five to do this, but it turned out to be a great experience. We all had a great time.

Date of experience: April 2018
in 9 reviews
"bucket list"
in 35 reviews

Reviewed 5 April 2018

At first I thought the safari was a bit pricey, but it was worth every penny! As for the dvd with photos, that could be a little cheaper, since the property doesn't allow you to take pictures (which is completely understandable and reasonable).

Reviewed 5 April 2018

The most incredible experience I think I've ever had! It was so much more than, "here's a tiger, go look at it." It was an actual performance. I experienced things I can't imagine experiencing anywhere else and learned a lot. The photos came out AWESOME; you will regret it if you don't pre-purchase the photo package! They're actual photographers with real cameras that take stunning photos of the animals, you, and your family! The whole event was so well organized and well-thought out, too. I cannot wait to go back to Myrtle Beach and experience this again.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

The cost to take my wife, daughter-in-law, two grandkids and myself seemed really expensive. After seeing the joy on everyone's faces, I reminded myself that the experience is about the value for the dollar s spent. The staff were all great at their jobs and made us feel that they had our experience as the most important thing while we were there.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank sjohnpaul
See more reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018

I can't even begin to describe how incredible this experience was. This was a once in a lifetime trip and worth every single penny. I can't wait to get back to Myrtle Beach so I can experience the evening safari. The memories of this experience will be ones that last a lifetime. The love shared between the animals in the staff is evident - this is truly one big family.