“Have stayed there numerous times”

Bay View on the Boardwalk
Ranked #39 of 209 Hotels in Myrtle Beach
Reviewed 17 March 2012

never have I been disappointed. I travel to Myrtle Beach at least twice a year to visit my children and grandchildren and try to stay at the Bayview most times. The only times I don't stay there is when another resort has a special going on. In 10 days I'll be there for my daughters birthday and unfortunately for me, the Bayviews prices were a bit too high. I found a great deal at the Sandcastle Resort South( I will write a review upon my return home of that resort). If Bayview would have even come close to the deal I got, I would have gladly stayed there this trip.
Bayviews 's staff never disappoints, the views are beautiful, the pools and hot tub are always clean, and the starbucks is a great way to start your day(especially when the attractive blonde woman is working there:).
Don't let the parking issues concern you. I have returned to the resort at all hours of the day and night and have never had a problem.
Geez Bayview, give a Firefighter a break and I might even buy a unit there when I retire in a few years!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
BayviewManagement, General Manager at Bay View on the Boardwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2012

Dear bt1sw2000,

Thank you very much for posting a review on our resort and I am very happy to see that you and your family continue to enjoy our resort and that our staff is able to make you and your family feel right at home each visit. Unfortunately we are unable to match competitor's rates however, I am happy to inform you that if you see a rate that is lower than our's on a thrid party's website (i.e Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, etc.) and we are able to locate this rate, we will be more than happy to match these online companies' rates and we are always adding specials directly through the hotel as we all know in this day and age, every penny helps. Thank you again for your fantastic review on our resort and staff and we are all looking forward to serving you and your family for your daughter's upcoming birthday.

Reviewed 16 March 2012

Enjoyed our stay there, no complaints whatsoever. Will definitely choose Bayview for all our future vacations.

• Stayed: March 2012
BayviewManagement, General Manager at Bay View on the Boardwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2012

Dear dmsnmls,

Thank you so much for the awesome review and the kind words you had for our resort and staff. I am very happy to hear that you all had enjoyed your vacation with us here at Bay View resort and we are looking forward to having you and your family visit with us again very soon!

Best wishes,

Reviewed 13 March 2012

Very friendly, helpful, and caring employees.
Easy access to nearby parking garage.
Four pools for the young and old.
:Spacious rooms, with balconies overlooking the beautiful ocean and boardwalk.
Several restaurants within easy walking distance from the hotel.
Best value for your money in all of Myrtle Beach.
Will definitely be returning to the Bay View Resort in the near future.

Room Tip: Book your room in advance.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
BayviewManagement, General Manager at Bay View on the Boardwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2012

Dear PINKGLADIOLUS,

Thank you so much for the fantastic review you had given our resort and staff and I am very happy see that we were able to make you and your family as comfortable as possible. I will of course be sure to let the staff know that their hospitality was greatly appreciated and I am looking forward to serving you and your family as our guests again in the future. Thank you again for such a wonderful review and I hope to have you and your family as our guests again very soon.

Reviewed 13 March 2012

Ocean view room does not mean Ocean front room! The in room laundry in our one bedroom unit is handy. Our bare feet got dirty walking within unit on the not so clean floors (which mught not be an issue is you're use to wearing shoes inside). The hotel is located on the end of the boardwalk in the under developed area of the beach. The pool & lazy river was lovely for the family. Nice 10 min walk to sky wheel (which was cool to see from our room with its lights on at night). Still loved seeing the ocean every day from our side balcony. Oh & no kettle in room - which would've been handy.

• Stayed: March 2012

Dear BabsForestfish,

Thank you very much for posting a review on your recent visit with us here at Bay View resort and I am very pleased to see that overall, you and your family had enjoyed your time spent with us here in Myrtle Beach. I would like to apologize for the issue regarding the condition of the floors in the room, I will be addressing this with our housekeeping department and we will be sure to correct this as quickly as possible and I am sorry for this. I am happy to see though that you all were able to take advantage of our great location in the Myrtle Beach area and with the new sky wheel right up Ocean Boulevard lit up at night, this makes for a great sight in the evening. While it is true that there are a few older mom & pop motels around us that need a little TLC, our location on the boardwalk is second to none and has been a big hit with our guests. While all of our rooms do come standard with a coffee pot and coffee maker, we certainly understand there are those who prefer tea to coffee and perhaps we can speak with the owners of this particular condo and see if we can have them add a tea kettle to their room for future visits. Thank you again for all of the kind words you had for our resort and my staff and I are looking forward to serving you and your family as our guests again very soon.

Reviewed 11 March 2012

I planned a last minute mini vacation and I could'nt be happier that I found the Bayview Resort. They are GREAT & friendly, nice clean room, great view of the ocean and the city. I plan to go back in June if they have an open room. WONDERFUL PLACE & GREAT PEOPLE!!!! LOVED IT!!!!

Room Tip: I got the king suite with the view of the city & ocean, GREAT room.
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Sherry I
BayviewManagement, General Manager at Bay View on the Boardwalk, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2012

Dear Sherry I,

Thank you very much for your great review on your recent visit with us here at Bay View resort and I am very happy to see that you were very happy with your decision to stay with us and that our staff was able to make your visit with us as comfortable as possible. Thank you very much for such a wonderful review and my staff and I are looking forward to serving you and your family as our guests again.

Most respectfully,